April Wrestling Thread/NTWT Weekend Edition/WM April 10th 2021

giphy.gif

Good morning fellas
Good morning Lazy Guts.

Nah, family doesn't suffer from it. I will make an appointment to go see the doctor ASAP.

I try not to take aspirin most of the time because I know the damage it can do to my liver. Sometimes I have to carry some with me.

You’d have to be taking copious amounts of acetaminophen on a regular basis to do damage. With that in mind BC headache powder worked the fastest for me, and excedrin works really well. @CleanestNdaCity also suggested the peppermint oil to me and it works. I usually try that first.

Mania build so far has me at a meh level. The matches I’m looking forward to the most:
Seth vs Cesaro
Sami vs KO
Triple Threat Universal
And honestly AJ and Muave God :lol: vs New Day

But one thing I’m going to be interested is with even the small crowd how will the guys and gals in the ring react ( and the old man) when they get the reaction that they haven’t been perceived as on tv? Because I feel Drew will get cheered but I’m willing to say I think Bobby will get some cheers too. And they’ve done a horrendous job these last two weeks with Hurt Biz break up and Bobby needing a bounty when he said he would fight everyone?I want to see will there be any changes mid match?

shocked they let lashley win

not shocked they would put a tna slammiversary main event first lol

vince petty like that

Back
Top Bottom