Aprreciation Suns Not Making The Playoffs This Season

laugh.gif

Yeah the rivalry has died down from 3 to 4 years ago but still I don't feel sorry at all for this franchise and their fans.

Somewhere right now in Arizona Zodogg is on suicide watch .

roll.gif

why is it appreciated to not have Shaq, Nash, and Amare in the playoffs?

you wanna see stars in the playoffs, and those are 3 of the biggest ones. Phoenix is either gunna blow it up this summer or by the trade deadline though imo.if they're smart they'll try to cater to Amare so he doesnt bounce to NY...because of all the FAs in 2010...he probably has the most desire to come toNY.

I'm sure this is more about Zo, then it is about the Suns.

We all grew extremely tired of Zo, and this is merely having fun at his expense moreso then the Suns franchise.

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

laugh.gif

Yeah the rivalry has died down from 3 to 4 years ago but still I don't feel sorry at all for this franchise and their fans.

Somewhere right now in Arizona Zodogg is on suicide watch .

roll.gif
Not really.

I actually talk to him on Twitter and we chop it up about baseball.

I hate the suns as much as anybody....but its a joke that a 46 win team does not make the playoffs. The Suns would be a game behind the 4 seed in the East andthey dont even make it in the west?!?

I know before the season, and even during it, people were constantly stating on NT that the East is no longer that far behind the West. Once again, as a whole,the East is a joke and the playoff system needs to be ammended.

i read on realgm that the suns might trade shaq to NO for tyson chandler.
nerd.gif

what do some of you guys think about that trade?

Back
Top Bottom