Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

Poor quality military blue 4's? Lolwut? The 2012 release is the best 4 quality wise that released that year

More 4 us. Stay away when Blk/Friday comes then. They say they won't, but they know they will.

Gotta have these. I don't think these will be as sought after like the VI Black Infrared though I'm probably wrong.

I hate hearing news so damn early because i wanna see pics asap, but then again i do appreciate it so i know how much im going to spend

Calling $200 retail, blame it on hype

My second favorite jordan. My 07 pair is beat to ****. Even a paint job couldn't save them. But I still wear them all the time. Great quality on those. I'd like more of a grey back side since theyre remastered. Hope the quality is worth $210ish. :x Haven't bought some jordans since 2012 and said I'd be done buying them then at 160.

Does anyone know why Nike only released 3 colors of the 8 originally?
a lot of shoes didnt have a lot of OG colors released.

the 1s had bred, royal, black toe, chicago as the main colors

the 3s had 4

the 4s had 4

the 5s and 4 

the 6s had 4

i may not be 100% accurate but there werent 14 colors of each shoe dropping like today's sigs.

he retired for the first time When they Were out in 93, could be one reason. But like the other guy said there weren't many colorways coming out for 1 model back in the day anyway

he retired for the first time When they Were out in 93, could be one reason. But like the other guy said there weren't many colorways coming out for 1 model back in the day anyway
You may be right, I know he used to wear a white base shoe to start the following season, until the All-Star game. Where he would introduce the next model. So with him retiring, I guess Nike saw no need to make a 4th color way of the 8's.

Thanks for the help.

No we simply don't know. Most OGs came in about 4 colors, 12s came with 5.. The 11s only released in 3 OG colors as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom