Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

I hit twice on these via NDC raffles but nothing for the Cyber Monday's. I wish the results were reversed

A bunch of Ls on Nike raffles.  Online or bust for me.
we got this b

Gonna run SNKRS app Friday morning at work. 

If thats a bust, Ill hit RF after work at 7 and hope theres a 9.5 somewhere.

If thats a bust then ill pay resale. This was the only must have AJ for me this year besides those piru 4s

Last edited:
They should charge people $10-20 to enter the raffle. If you win, that money gets applied to the cost of your purchase. If you lose, the money is returned to you. If you win and don't pick up then they keep the money.

That way people who have no intention of picking up won't enter, but people who actually want the shoe and can get it from the store aren't penalized.

I work in retail(not shoes) and this is exactly how we approach special orders.

YOU LOST MOSTLY CAUSE OF DUDES LIKE THIS (read below)
They will send them back to Nike

May not but they claim that via multiple sources including Nike FAQ's

I did not know that(sending them back). Not that I need to defend anything, but my Thanksgiving plans had to change at the last minute, or I wouldn't have signed up. If I could pick them up, I would, but I'm going to have to try to get them online.

Sounds like it should be an easy cop with just a little effort, so I doubt my change it plans will keep anyone here from getting a pair.

They should charge people $10-20 to enter the raffle. If you win, that money gets applied to the cost of your purchase. If you lose, the money is returned to you. If you win and don't pick up then they keep the money.

That way people who have no intention of picking up won't enter, but people who actually want the shoe and can get it from the store aren't penalized.

Edit

I lost on all of the raffles today...
Nike hope your lurking and read this

I did not know that(sending them back). Not that I need to defend anything, but my Thanksgiving plans had to change at the last minute, or I wouldn't have signed up. If I could pick them up, I would, but I'm going to have to try to get them online.

Sounds like it should be an easy cop with just a little effort, so I doubt my change it plans will keep anyone here from getting a pair.

They also claim to be banning accounts of people who don't pick up from future events

The confusion among us about people not knowing is that it's so easy to look up the OG pair in seconds. Most people who praise the 07 pair in guessing seen images if them online because they can't ALL own them. If you've seen the 2007s online how hard is it to look up the OG pair. With the accessibility to the internet 2015 it's just weird how people don't know or don't try to find out certain things that take a few seconds to find. Not everyone who knows what the OG looks like has a Jordan encyclopedia on deck lol
THIS.

Just dumb "sneakerheads" or wannabes.
When did I say I saw the 2007's online though? 
laugh.gif
 at the guy trying to use his parents as an excuse for not knowing what the OGs looked like in 2015.
I don't have a problem with people preffering one release over the other. But when you come to a sneaker forum and go into a thread where the differences in releases and colors have been discussed at length and you don't bother to take a look a few pages back, don't be surprised when people come at you.

Last edited:
If this morning with the foams are any indication of what is to come this holiday season, I got my salt ready.  LOL

I get off of work at 7:15am on Black Friday. Wonder if i can risk the 15 minutes and wait till i get off or finesse it like the 6's last year.

Back
Top Bottom