Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

Will the bugs bunny 8 come out?

I never understand questions like this, because if you really wanted them, you can get them for damn near retail on the resell market. Especially now considering retail is now $190 or $220.

When were the MTM 7's bought? I though FTL stores would only take things back in 30 days following the purchase .

That's what it says on the back of the receipt. But ive returned and exchanged shoes at footlocker well past 30 days for decades so long as the shoes were ds and i had the receipt. I bought the martians in july about a week after they dropped.

This is why i was so upset at the manager for trying to tell me they had this post-30 day no exchange with receipt policy in effect when nothing of sorts is printed on the receipt.

I just exchanged a pair of ds chicago 1.5s i bought in july for Bred 1.5s at Shiekh Shoes (with receipt of course) and they did it happily no questions asked
You have buyers remorse a lot? In 20+ years of buying shoes the only time Ive retuned is when they've been online purchases. In store I can tell if I want to buy a shoe or not. With that being said, unless its in writing, they should refund or exchange without the hassle.

Last edited:
The 8s were such an amazing Jordan in my eyes, one of the most out there designs and just dope colorways. The 8s are probably the only DB shoe I actually like... well the 6s were dope too but in a really safe way.

I feel the same about the 8s. All Jordan's years back pushed the envelope in terms of design. The 8s don't seem to have the same peal as other AJ models.

The 6s with the heal tab and tongue were awesome but still very clean/simple.

Most buyers seem to gravitate to the 1s, 3-7, and 11s, 12, and 13s.

So i just got back from HOH to exchange my MTM 7s for the aquas (with receipt in hand) and can u believe their manager had the nerve to tell me i couldn't exchange them for at least three weeks because its their "policy" on new releases. Lol...so i told them to show me where it states this new policy on my receipt or on their website and when she couldn't do it, i began to force the issue and asked the manager to explain her logic for not allowing me to do an even exchange especially when i had the receipt. Meanwhile other retail stores allow exchanges all day long when u have receipt. Those people at HOH crack me up man. They must think we are idiots. Just because they won't be making money off me because its an exchange instead of a purchase, they try to prevent me from doing the transaction and say it's "policy." Lol

At the same time, she tells me the only way they can exchange the item is if they credit back my card as a return and then i have to run my card again to purchase the 8s! I was like wtf that's the same thing as an even exchange so why not just run it as a straight exchange instead of going thru all the bs hassle of crediting my card and then charging it again! But of course, they want to make it look like i purchased something so it looks good for their numbers and end of day reporting. Lol.

So after ten minutes of the manager explaining their "policy" to me, I walk out the store with my pair of Aqua 8s, straight up even exchange on the new receipt. I swear these retail stores are so full of it sometimes.

If they did a return their Cr goes down and with that I'm positive customers would walk in soooo at the end it would remain lower than what they had.

After 4 years running stores I've come across some unintellegent "Store Managers" that doesn't even know how to read a simple weekly numbers

ive come to the conclusion that if my pair comes and is not perfect and flawless im sending um back and gonna cop when exclusions are lifted

crazy that an og colorway is sitting this long. i knew resellers were the heart and soul of jordan retro sell outs and othe black friday shoes would get their attention but damn.

I don't understand why folks are surprised that these are sitting when 8s have never been really popular.

I don't understand why folks are surprised that these are sitting when 8s have never been really popular.

I think it's due to the previous releases sitting, but those being retro plus color ways or different version of the OGs. MTM 7s, VI lows, IVs everyone could see that happening. This is a sneaker that hasn't been retroed in years and of all the 8s probably the most desired color way (others may say the playoffs).

2015 aqua 8's > 2015 Chicago 1's

lol_idi_amin.gif

I found a pair of 8s in my classroom 2 months ago in a gym bag.....best day of my ******* life.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom