Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

I know I'm probably alone, and I know that I may get called crazy, but I have never really seen what is so great about the grapes as they are a very boring shoe. The only part of the shoe that I like is the tongue. Ive almost actually had physical altercations as a result of me saying I'm just not in to them like that :rolleyes

Not saying the shoe is ugly, but they don't look all that great tbh.  

:smh:

#NTPizzaParty in for this release? 
tongue.gif

*Waits for the hate #NTPizzaParty hate...*

I've been waiting 8 years for this shoe. I don't care about no damn pizza party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why ain't you just get it in 07 then?
I didn't have $140 at the time. When I did have money resell was $400+. Year after year I kept saying I'd save up to pay resell but that's crazy to pay half a grand for a shoe not even worth half of that. Not to mention thr fact that my other 8s from 2007 are starting to sole separate. Now that I can grab em a reasonable price I'm happy.

I honestly think JB is stopping the "23 Anniversary Year of the ______" releases. They are releasing 3 pairs of 8s in 2015. 7s only have 5 releases in 2015 so far with only 3 previously releasing before. I think next year JB is going to move on with something else. 

I honestly think JB is stopping the "23 Anniversary Year of the ______" releases. They are releasing 3 pairs of 8s in 2015. 7s only have 5 releases in 2015 so far with only 3 previously releasing before. I think next year JB is going to move on with something else. 
That sucks I was looking forward to the year of the 11s

I want some Black and white/Varsity maize Retro 8s, for the anniversary of the 8s in 2016. I know they okied that colorway with the ajf monstrosity, But those dont count.

In for another pair of Aqua's.

My '07s are a half size too small but I still rock them tho!

My mom bought me an imitation pair of these from Payless back in 93 :x

I think they were called "Attack Force"

Back
Top Bottom