Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

Why would anyone think 2015’s are unwearable? Lol it was 6 years ago, not 16. My pair has held up and aged beautifully. Those early years of the remastered series brought out some extremely slept on gems. These, Black metallic 5’s, Maroon 6’s, etc were not only great quality but were insanely abundant. Shame on you if you slept then and are trying to pay resell now.

5469A682-3E90-48A7-BDEA-F72EA11DA8AC.jpeg

Edit - deleted the thumbnail, I don’t know how that got there lol

Last edited:
8s are my least favorite out of 1-14, but the Aquas is the only CW worth copping. Playoffs are meh, White/Reds are trash.
My favorite Air Jordan of all time are the 8.
When i got these when i was young in 1993, i had 13 years old, it was like a dream!!
Man tell me how do you want to stop Michael in 1993?!
The best colorway ok it is so hard to choose but as i had the Bugs Bunny, i will say the Bugs Bunny. But the 3 CW are so beautiful. i had a friend who had the Aqua, and another guy who had the Bred. Man you couldn't play against him, he was so strong, and his best friend was very fat and has the White CB93. It was the jungle against those guys!! You didn't stay in the paint, trust me. It was crazy and i really remember loving the 8 Playoffs colorway of course.
In the Bugs Bunny you have 5 colors: White, Red, Black, Blue and grey.
Grey represent the town and bugs bunny, Red white black for the bulls, and the blue for the Sky or the space or the water!

Attachments

• air jordan 022.jpg
    air jordan 022.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 43
  • air jordan 023.jpg
    air jordan 023.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 41
  • air jordan 024.jpg
    air jordan 024.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 348
  • air jordan 028.jpg
    air jordan 028.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 718
Last edited:

I feel so damn stupid now for not getting the Aqua VIII when they were re-released in November 2015 because I was content with the ones I had that were re-released in 2007.

I just realized a few years ago that the 2007 Aqua VIII weren't replicated right because the whole damn shoe was black when the originals from 1993 had an ashy charcoal color on some parts of the shoe. And there was a touch of glitter on the midsoles.

It took me a few years to realize the 2015 version was similar to the originals from 1993.

What made me regret not getting the 2015 version is the fact that I have the 1993 NBA All-Star Game jersey of Michael Jordan, and I don't have the right shoes to go with it. I also learned a few years ago that Jordan wore the Aqua VIII in that Game with that jersey.

I feel so damn stupid now for not getting the Aqua VIII when they were re-released in November 2015 because I was content with the ones I had that were re-released in 2007.

I just realized a few years ago that the 2007 Aqua VIII weren't replicated right because the whole damn shoe was black when the originals from 1993 had an ashy charcoal color on some parts of the shoe. And there was a touch of glitter on the midsoles.

It took me a few years to realize the 2015 version was similar to the originals from 1993.

What made me regret not getting the 2015 version is the fact that I have the 1993 NBA All-Star Game jersey of Michael Jordan, and I don't have the right shoes to go with it. I also learned a few years ago that Jordan wore the Aqua VIII in that Game with that jersey.
Yeah, you definitely missed out. They were everywhere and sat on shelves(depending on where you reside). They made so many pairs that they went to the outlets. Definitely a 1 to 1 retro compared to the 93 OG’s.

I tossed my worn, but very wearable OG Aquas from when I acquired them in '93 in 2005...I wasn't into, or even aware of the Retro market back then, and was moving towards more professional footwear at that time....SMH....Now my "professional" footwear is whatever the heck I want to wear (Retros!) and if it needs to be more formal, I wear 11s. And passed in '15....Oh well....

Thought I was done with Jays (besides grabbing one pair each of WC4s, "Nike Air" Grape Vs, and Playoff 7s when they retro again) but I may have to get a pair of '15 Aquas too. Styling is my problem. Now, I have more relaxed/baggier jeans and pants (skinny or even slim jeans with these is a no-no in my opinion) but how do these fit? TTS? They look tight and hot. Still want a pair though! One of the best OG colorways of any Jay, period, and the silhouette just screams early 90s

Same **** happened to me man smh. I had so many chances but my 07's were going strong. When I finally said F it like a few weeks before TLD doc and then it was over.. haven't been able to afford them since and over time I have become less of an VIII fan to sell the tab. Sads.. because I aint paying the 5.

My personal rank for these are:

White/Red
Aqua
Playoff

Back
Top Bottom