Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

I want that all white pair of lows lol been searching for a minute now.

Don't know if this was posted elsewhere but, saw this on IG earlier today. Guess the 23rd Aniv. Run isn't quite over just yet..?

If that's the case then I stand by my earlier statement, it's strange for them to be releasing the Aqua and Chrome this year and not next year. Then they already released the Playoffs, Citrus, and Bugs Bunny's back in 2013. lol they barely have any old colorways to pull from.

Don't know if this was posted elsewhere but, saw this on IG earlier today. Guess the 23rd Aniv. Run isn't quite over just yet..?

If that's the case then I stand by my earlier statement, it's strange for them to be releasing the Aqua and Chrome this year and not next year. Then they already released the Playoffs, Citrus, and Bugs Bunny's back in 2013. lol they barely have any old colorways to pull from.
that's what I'm sayin. all the top tier colors have and will be out.

maybe instead of the normal white aquas, we get literally the aquas but with white leather? bet there will be a new one with infrared too

giphy.gif

The 8s have a few OG samples and retro samples to pull from. Additionally, the "Pre-Grape" 5s let us know that they have some samples we have no knowledge of what so ever. Year of the 8 finna be lit y'all

I agree, it is super bizarre. Especially considering they are all coming out at the end of they year, within 2 months of the 23rd anniversary year. I guess they ran out of 7s to retro. I will say this, I wish the 6s had as many retro+ black based colorways as the 7s have had this year. It is hard to go wrong with black based 6.

Technically the end of this year starts the 23rd anniversary. The OG came out at the start of the 92-93 season. That's how all new releases used to be. You get the first model at the beginning is the season and they would spill over to the following calendar year. Looks like JB is just going back to the original pattern. End of next year we'll probably get a couple 9's.

Are these going to be $190? I'm asking because it's a holiday release and for the past few years JB has been increasing the prices at the end of every year. 

Honestly I hope they don't raise the price because normally when they do that, the new price becomes the norm For the next year. Although, to be fair, it wouldn't surprise me one bit considering that the rumored retail for the 72-10 11's is 220$ T_T

what do resellers have to do with you dropping the $200 or not though.
I think the resellers do have an effect on how Nike decides on pricing. There are other retros outside of the Jordan brand that get released and re-released and they don't have the significant price hike that Jordan retros do. Yes, retail prices have gone up, but not at the same rate as Jordans. 

Basically, if resellers didn't flourish on the resale market like they have, I don't think Nike and Jordan would have increased their retail prices as significantly as they have. If I sold someone a product for $20 and saw them consistently turn around and sell it for $60 you can be sure that the next time I sell it, I'm going to want more than $20 and closer to that $60.

Chicago 1s are the latest example of how resellers are killing the game.

Hopefully these are as massed produced as the infrareds

Resellers wouldn't exist if idiots decided not to pay their prices.

The black Friday release is always mass produced, but I will b sitting this one out. Don't care for these like everyone else

Resellers wouldn't exist if idiots decided not to pay their prices.

The black Friday release is always mass produced, but I will b sitting this one out. Don't care for these like everyone else
[emoji]128587[/emoji]

These will be the last jordans i try to cop. After these i retire from the kick game.
the 2016 lineup already is crazy

I don't know about yall bout I'm paying what ever they want for these NA WC IV'S

Those are my favorite 4's I passed on the last retro so i will need those (if true)

Other than that 250 is my max retail or resale

I wouldn't buy these for $200. Of course with the FNL Reward it'd be more like $190 counting tax, but still.

Back
Top Bottom