Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

It seems to be a 10-15 year wait on retro treatment but that was in an entirely different climate ..... But the shoe bubble done popped they can't move anything the way they were 2-3 years ago. For some reason I feel like the 13-20 year olds would be all over 16-23 models cuz that's what their older brothers and cousins and local hustlers had when they was younger. Basically why most of us like what we like. ive had a feeling when they decide they got all they can outta 11 Christmas releases for a while that they would make the 17s the Christmas release but that's just WILD speculation

Thats pretty much how I see it as well. I'd just put the age group somewhere between 20-28. It would be cats who these were either their first or what who they looked up too was rocking. But I don't see cats in their 30's and def not teenagers, who is the group being targeted on most releases, eating these up. And I'm sure we'll see a return of these models eventually.

The briefcase on the XVII's is dope as hell. Only pair I own, and their mad comfy, is the white/red pair with the case that I caught a few years back for $45 shipped.

I
Good statement G. Im 25 and I know alot of n!g@hhz in my era who would kill to see 15-20 again.

I'll be 26 in a few weeks and I would love to see 16-18 again but if they give them crappy materials and quality I can feel like an OG sneaker head and complain about how much better the OGs were lol

Thats pretty much how I see it as well. I'd just put the age group somewhere between 20-28. It would be cats who these were either their first or what who they looked up too was rocking. But I don't see cats in their 30's and def not teenagers, who is the group being targeted on most releases, eating these up. And I'm sure we'll see a return of these models eventually.

The briefcase on the XVII's is dope as hell. Only pair I own, and their mad comfy, is the white/red pair with the case that I caught a few years back for $45 shipped.

If the teenagers see enough people "beastin" or "thirstin" for these they will follow

There's at least one CW of XV-XX3 I like. (I don't consider anything after the XX3 a "Air Jordan") And I acutally like the XV's, my black/red OG's are still going strong.

There's at least one CW of XV-XX3 I like. (I don't consider anything after the XX3 a "Air Jordan") And I acutally like the XV's, my black/red OG's are still going strong.

Glad to see someone enjoys the XV. I still have mine and I also have my 5-15 baby-childhood collection. Luckily I have a dad that didn't consider my [emoji]128169[/emoji] trash. Ma would've junk em.

XXI's are dope, comfy too. Have 2 pairs of the white/red, still need a black pair. First pair of non retros I bought since the og XIV's.

After seeing how Bordeaux were done I'm expecting durabuck and nothing less. If they toss that strugglebuck on these im passing and repaining my '07 pair.

I'm over the games.

Can't wait until these come out. My 07 pair is DS and I can keep them that way if I can land these. Been tough to not wear them though, favorite pair of 8s.

Same here with my DS '07 pair. I know if I rock em they are gonna just chip or away or separate.

'Dear sneaker Gods, please make everyone that passed on the Bordeaux's pass on these. Please take the attention away from these by the masses and direct it to the Maroons and the UNCs ole 'sneaker gods. Push their attention toward them XIs and them Yeezys. And finally, please just bless us with at least nice materials unlike last year's Infrareds and this year's Bordeauxs. We've done our best to please you by buying up the fragments, Chicago's, and Shattered Backboards you sent us and we need some ease during these times. By your names we pray sneaker gods.' Amen :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom