Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

Insoles will not increase the hype trust me. NA didn't even help the Hares and Bordeaux's sell faster. The insole on the Marvin the Marian 7s is the best thing about the shoe but not worth the retail. No worries brethren

Last edited:
*Dies inside a little every time someone says they'll pass because the OGs were all black, or that the new pair has grey 3m*

Last edited:
*Dies inside a little every time someone says they'll pass because the OGs were all black, or that the new pair has grey 3m*

I hope all the newbies continue to think that. And also all the newbies saying the new Pearl foams are too white and not tan like the og's :rolleyes Makes it easier for me to cop.

Had the OGs, first pair of sneakers I ever bought with my own money. Brings back so many good memories, might have to get a pair

Last edited:
I'm in

One pair
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Finally a nice og treatment. Why can't they make details on the recent aj9 retro right? I mean they fixed the first row lace eyelets but fail to reverse the jumpman to face forward?
They also need to fix the patent leather cut on any aj11 mids and the jumpman on the left shoe.

Finally a nice og treatment. Why can't they make details on the recent aj9 retro right? I mean they fixed the first row lace eyelets but fail to reverse the jumpman to face forward?
They also need to fix the patent leather cut on any aj11 mids and the jumpman on the left shoe.
there has yet to be a OG 9 tho. so why put detail on a shoe that never had it. example goes with Nike Air

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom