Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

These are not tanks. None of the 8s from 2007 were and Ive owned 3 of them while my twin owns a fourth pair. But if you barely worn them, walked as to not crease or put to much pressure then I guess they wont look bad. But with regular consistent wear over 8 years there is no way they wont crack even if you are light as a feather. 

Back then most of my kicks got heavy wear when I first got them and as new releases came I'd wear them less and less. Did you play ball in yours or something?
Never, mine don't even look "beat" necessarily. Love the shoe ,just hate the material and paint.

Hopefully 2015's are a step up.

These are not tanks. None of the 8s from 2007 were and Ive owned 3 of them while my twin owns a fourth pair. But if you barely worn them, walked as to not crease or put to much pressure then I guess they wont look bad. But with regular consistent wear over 8 years there is no way they wont crack even if you are light as a feather. 

The paint on mine cracked but the shoe itself is holding up just fine. They got regular wear for 4-5 years after I got them. Or as regular wear as they can get when you have 65+ sneakers. It wasn't until more recently that I stopped wearing them because my wardrobe doesn't match that type of shoe anymore

Last edited:
[emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Love these and the holidays. Can't wait to scoop these up. Let's get it [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Hahaha- mad lame releases the rest of the year with the exception of these and a few other retros.

Back
Top Bottom