Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

women's aqua 8's were trash. I distinctly remember Fabolous with em', and they did have a following, but I recall seeing them in person and they were an automatic pass. The men's aqua 8's from 07' were the only aquas that really mattered for most.

They were decent. Not great or horrible as retro+ colorways of today. If they add more black and charcoal accents I think they would look amazing. Still a chance we get a white based Aqua 8 in the future.

That's why I needed you guys feedback before I do anything I regret lbs I just hate raffles man
You should be able to cop off ebay for round $275 after release beware of fakes though. Truth is if you not used to online you probably gone strike out and raffles is luck. Finding a fcfs spot shouldn't be too hard depending on your area

women's aqua 8's were trash. I distinctly remember Fabolous with em', and they did have a following, but I recall seeing them in person and they were an automatic pass. The men's aqua 8's from 07' were the only aquas that really mattered for most.

i was the very few who copped women aquas lol
I'm a sucker for 3M :smh:

Any other predictions/educated guesses as to what other colorways will be releasing after the Aquas (besides the Chromes)? Seeing as it's going to be the "Year of the 8s"...?

Safe/unsafe to say that the Playoff 8s won't be returning in 2016 since they were just released in 2013... although Jordan Brand could pull a 2012 Chicago 10 / 2015 Double Nickel stunt again and claim that the 2016 Playoff 8s will be "remastered"...

Any other predictions/educated guesses as to what other colorways will be releasing after the Aquas (besides the Chromes)? Seeing as it's going to be the "Year of the 8s"...?

Safe/unsafe to say that the Playoff 8s won't be returning in 2016 since they were just released in 2013... although Jordan Brand could pull a 2012 Chicago 10 / 2015 Double Nickel stunt again and claim that the 2016 Playoff 8s will be "remastered"...
there is no year of the 8s, hell, year of the 7s ended in July

Lol. Don't get me wrong, Aquas are 
pimp.gif
 though.

If I had to guess, there will be a Olympic 8 next year. Along with Olympic 7s retroing again along with Olympic 6s. Playoff 8s will probably make a return as well.

Back
Top Bottom