Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

Funny because I know you read it! You just forgot what you read after all that PoppinMoly and dancing all around like A, we'll you know what you were dancing like. Thinking them drum sticks were your actual Drum Sticks Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ok so in addition to fixing the midsole paint these need to...

1) Have a lighter grey for the heel piece...

~and~

2) The yellow used needs to be darker...

Small gripes I had from the '07 release but things I'd like to see done better this go around...Midsole paint situation is a definite problem that needs to be addressed though...No issues from the '13 pairs I copped so fingers crossed it's all good with these...

View media item 1365416View media item 1365417View media item 1365418View media item 1365419

hopefully paint chipping isint as bad on these (shouldn't be cuz of remastered), I need a pair of aquas.

Can't wait for these.

I pretty much just stick to 1's, 3's & 6's when it comes to J's nowadays but these were the first Jordan's I ever had so yeah, these will be obtained for nostalgic purposes 
pimp.gif

My 07's arent actually chipping that bad but they are looking kinda ashy. Maybe some suede cleaner would fix that, Never tried to clean them up before. Either way, i'm down for another pair. 2 favorite Jordan.

Back
Top Bottom