Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

Still on the fence don't know if I want these or the chromes. Never owned the Aquas and my Chromes from 03 have sole separation.

Still on the fence don't know if I want these or the chromes. Never owned the Aquas and my Chromes from 03 have sole separation.
The Aqua 8s are a holiday GR so there will be pairs for sale on the secondary market and most likely the Chrome 8s will follow the same formula.  It all comes down to which one you like the most.

Those CP3s were a breeze on the SNKRS app. These should be cake. I'm a little less worried now about scooping up a pair

More Ebay pics...
 ​
pimp.gif
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
nthat.gif
 ​
Man, it's less than 13 days left y'all!!!
 ​
& IT'S GOIN' DOWN!!!
 ​
This is the BEST retro of ALL YEAR IMHO!!!
 ​
ABSOLUTE PERFECTION!!!!
 ​
MY BODY IS SO ****** READY!!!!
 ​
pimp.gif
 ​
 ​
DOUBLIN' or ****** NOTHIN' IS A MUST!!!!!
 ​
Well I MUST get at least ONE pair.
 ​
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I think these are the most on point gr og retros in a longggg time, JB seems to really have done a great job on these.. with that being said I'm probably gonna pass, I can't pull these colors off anymore

these and then waiting on the white/red 12s. Good to see that most jordans I'd actually cop are super GR

Last edited:
these and then waiting on the white/red 12s. Good to see that most jordans I'd actually cop are super GR
I hope they actually remaster the white/red 12s. Specifically the shape and the leather. Had the OGs and only the 2003 12s and remotely close in quality.

Stuck between these and chromes. Chromes go with more outfits than aquas, but the aquas are a classic cw.

It's holiday season they will not sit lol In 07 as well they didn't sit sold out in 30 minutes. Don't sleep on these

Maybe in your area. Here in Toronto they sat, went on sale, then were allowed during the Champs/FL Emp 50% sale. Scooped up 4 pairs when that 50% sale came. Because of all that, when the playoff 8s dropped they were allowed during the Champs/FL Emp 50% sale a week or so later.

Back
Top Bottom