Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

No one for raffles. Have a feeling these will sit for a bit.

I thought the sweaters were going to go quickly. That makes it the 6th straight release to sit on shelves. BUT something is telling me this is going to be different. If they do sit, I'm def doubling tho!

Last edited:
Appreciate the pics @AirThompson

Same story I got from the young cat at FTL where I got a ticket earlier.. he suggested I should pass on these and get foams or something. That these were ugly because they have glitter on the midsole and the grey on the back is too light. I said oh, so they're more like the original? And he said he didn't know how the OGs looked, just the last ones that came out. :lol:

:lol:

Yep... Might just do a release date walk in after all. The weather has been horrible in North Texas lately and I just can't sell myself on driving around in this mess for raffles. I'm taking my chances.

I thought the sweaters were going to go quickly. That makes it the 6th straight release to sit on shelves. BUT something is telling me this is going to be different. If they do sit, I'm def doubling tho!

Why on gods green earth would you think those atrocities go quickly?

Im pretty sure eastbay removed exclusions off them in record 1 day time :lol:

why would you have thought that?
laugh.gif
Why on gods green earth would you think those atrocities go quickly?

Im pretty sure eastbay removed exclusions off them in record 1 day time
laugh.gif
LoL To be honest I kind of gave them the slight benefit of the doubt lol. Guess I got plenty of time to play catch up haha

To those who have the 2015 pair in hand, how's the sizing?  I wear a 9 in most jordans but size down to 8.5 for III-VIII.  Do these run a tad big like previous VIIIs?

To those who have the 2015 pair in hand, how's the sizing?  I wear a 9 in most jordans but size down to 8.5 for III-VIII.  Do these run a tad big like previous VIIIs?
I don't have them but the best thing to do is to go to any shoe store and try on the three peat 8's

I don't have them but the best thing to do is to go to any shoe store and try on the three peat 8's

The three peats are leather so they'll run a half size bigger than durabuck. All my durabuck Nikes run true to size.

Go with a size 9

Last edited:
I could understand if a shoe yellows overtime but durabuck shoes are tanks :lol:

Hopefully the paint doesn't crack like the 2013 retro 8s. Two pairs is enough for me :smokin
you must not own anything with Durabuck. Especially in 8s, it easily wears off on the straps and it looks so bad when it creases. Durabuck also gets so dusty which makes it lighter over time and is much harder to clean than Nubuck. Nubuck is frowned upon but it's thicker and doesn't CREASE as easy.

I could understand if a shoe yellows overtime but durabuck shoes are tanks :lol:

Hopefully the paint doesn't crack like the 2013 retro 8s. Two pairs is enough for me :smokin
you must not own anything with Durabuck. Especially in 8s, it easily wears off on the straps and it looks so bad when it creases. Durabuck also gets so dusty which makes it lighter over time and is much harder to clean than Nubuck. Nubuck is frowned upon but it's thicker and doesn't CREASE as easy.
why is nubuck frowned upon? I only have the 12s but I love em

:lol: nubuck easier to clean than durabuck????? :rofl: where's Ninjahood when you need him.... :nerd:

BTW...

cf501704_image.jpeg

7bcfec3e_image.jpeg

6f9293eb_1022207.jpeg

dd1d0581_1021965.jpeg

54e4fcce_image.jpeg

b26c7541_image.jpeg

cb0aeac4_image.jpeg

b0b59031_image.jpeg

6393c062_image.jpeg

3f25ad9e_image.jpeg

76f86dc1_image.jpeg

848c303e_image.jpeg

ce760fd5_image.jpeg

Last edited:
Put in for tickets today @Ftl, employee said its the last day for sign ups & hardly anyone signed up for the Aquas.

Fine by me.[emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Put in for tickets today @Ftl, employee said its the last day for sign ups & hardly anyone signed up for the Aquas.

Fine by me.[emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]
what FTL. Monroeville had a decent amount put in but got ~60 pairs, C3 and downtown had avg tickets but only got ~30 pairs

Everybody getting their tickets in early

and I'm just sitting here waiting  till raffles open up next week
sick.gif

Everybody getting their tickets in early

and I'm just sitting here waiting  till raffles open up next week
sick.gif
Some places ARE doing them next week, but all of the places that's doing early raffles are not doing them next week. Atleast here anyway. Just put in a few more a minute ago and they all said they're going to make all of the calls this week... 

Back
Top Bottom