Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

Will cop, but i'm not looking forward to all of that Black Friday craziness again lol.. 

Black Friday craziness? :lol: Must be lucky because the last two years i've gone to the mall at like 5 in the afternoon and been able to find my size for the Jordan release.

Black Friday craziness?
laugh.gif
Must be lucky because the last two years i've gone to the mall at like 5 in the afternoon and been able to find my size for the Jordan release.
You are definitely lucky lol... When the 6s dropped at my local shoe spot, it was already a pretty deep line at 3am(they didn't start selling shoes until like 7:30). Then you have the big crowd of Black Friday shoppers at Target. And then on top of all that it was freezing cold that morning lol. They were sold out of men's sizes by 9am. I wish I could have slept in and copped my size later in the day with no problem 
laugh.gif

You are definitely lucky lol... When the 6s dropped at my local shoe spot, it was already a pretty deep line at 3am(they didn't start selling shoes until like 7:30). Then you have the big crowd of Black Friday shoppers at Target. And then on top of all that it was freezing cold that morning lol. They were sold out of men's sizes by 9am. I wish I could have slept in and copped my size later in the day with no problem :lol:  ..  

yeah the infrared 6 release here in the chi was kinda wild :lol:

Black friday releases always been a breeze for me, despite the Aquas being this black fridays release. I still think minor homework, and legwork will get these back in the arsenal as well.

I don't even want to be bothered. First legit preorder I'm hopping on and getting a piece of mind

Last edited:
Black Friday craziness? :lol: Must be lucky because the last two years i've gone to the mall at like 5 in the afternoon and been able to find my size for the Jordan release.
You are definitely lucky lol... When the 6s dropped at my local shoe spot, it was already a pretty deep line at 3am(they didn't start selling shoes until like 7:30). Then you have the big crowd of Black Friday shoppers at Target. And then on top of all that it was freezing cold that morning lol. They were sold out of men's sizes by 9am. I wish I could have slept in and copped my size later in the day with no problem :lol:  ..  

Guess so :lol: Though it might also have to do with the fact that there are so many malls in my area, total of 4 with champs, foot locker, foot action, finish line, and jimmy jamz between all of them, of course with some malls having the same stores as well.

The 07s are going for 'cheap' on ebay now. 

Trying to decide if I should buy a 8 year old shoe or wait for BF.

My 07 nubuck went to **** over the last 2-3 years

My all time favorite Jordan
CGWFjCYXEAESno3.jpg
:frown:

Last edited:
The 07s are going for 'cheap' on ebay now. 

Trying to decide if I should buy a 8 year old shoe or wait for BF.

My 07 nubuck went to **** over the last 2-3 years

My all time favorite Jordan

CGWFjCYXEAESno3.jpg

:frown:
sounds like you'd be better off waiting a few more months man

People like you are the reason NDC is canceling releases left and right.
well he wants his pair. don't get pissy with him because he wants that peace of mind. yeah he's feeding into resellers, but he's not using bots and getting a FSR. [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited:

People like me have lives and have better things to do then watch a timer on a website for a 22 year old sneaker. Get your priority game up and maybe Nike will stop playing the sneaker monopoly game with us

Will be copped :pimp:

My 07's being half size to big + the paint chipping this drop is good news

Last edited:

People like me have lives and have better things to do then watch a timer on a website for a 22 year old sneaker. Get your priority game up and maybe Nike will stop playing the sneaker monopoly game with us
How much you pay tho... hope it ain't as bad as that goof that paid 350 for a preorder on the concord lows last year and was gloating about it

Don't get to amped for a shoe that will have less hype than the Infrareds but possibly more availability lol :D

Last edited:
Don't get to amped for a shoe that will have less hype than the Infrareds but possibly more availability lol :D
Im iffy about judging hype so far out. By September or October we should know. Kinda glad they didn't drop these when every wanted a pair and prices were Crazy. This may be the first shoe i double up on.

Last edited:
Im iffy about judging hype so far out. By September or October we should know. Kinda glad they didn't drop these when every wanted a pair and prices were Crazy. This may be the first shoe i double up on.

These will be hyped just the fact of Black Friday and Kanye wore these multiple times.

These are the most popular 8's from what I can tell, so i'm sure there'll be plenty of hype. Black Infrared 6 hype though? I don't know.

These will be hyped just the fact of Black Friday and Kanye wore these multiple times.

The fact that hype will build because Kanye wore these is just so lame too me.
Like who gives a crap what that clown wears :smh:

Back
Top Bottom