Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

This...Got my "Sun's" pair something like three weeks after they dropped...Still had my size in the White / Red's at that time but passed just because of the leather quality...

Playoff's were still available out here in Vegas a while after release as well...Purchased two pairs at HOH the weekend after the release and they still had most sizes up for grabs...

Suns and bugs yes but I didn't see ANY playoffs anywhere after the weekend

Can't wait for these.

Maybe my last sneaker purchase for a cool minute.

Want to try to save for a 2011 Challenger or my own place.

This...Got my "Sun's" pair something like three weeks after they dropped...Still had my size in the White / Red's at that time but passed just because of the leather quality...

Playoff's were still available out here in Vegas a while after release as well...Purchased two pairs at HOH the weekend after the release and they still had most sizes up for grabs...

Suns and bugs yes but I didn't see ANY playoffs anywhere after the weekend

Playoffs aren't coming out again so its a fairly moot point, but they were available in Tampa for a while after the release.

Aquas are again on a different level from every other pair of 8's, minus limited ones like the DB's of course.

hope these will be a stepup from the playoff/buggs quality, the previous playoff retro that dropped has to be my most comfortable jordan.

if they feel like the pheonix tho
nthat.gif

Can't believe retail is 190 on these

Maroons are catching 220

Guess that Nike Air really contributes to pricing

got a secured pair from a raffle on our local FB - for just 8$ raffle got a guaranteed pair in a 9.5US 

Question is , do these fit like the 6's? Never had an 8. 

my size is 9.5US in Jordan 6 but im afraid that this may fit TIGHT because of the padding so I think I should have gone to a 10us

anyone can chime in about the size of the previous Jordan 8 Play Offs

got a secured pair from a raffle on our local FB - for just 8$ raffle got a guaranteed pair in a 9.5US 

Question is , do these fit like the 6's? Never had an 8. 

my size is 9.5US in Jordan 6 but im afraid that this may fit TIGHT because of the padding so I think I should have gone to a 10us

anyone can chime in about the size of the previous Jordan 8 Play Offs
They fit snugger than 6s but not uncomfortably so. If you have any wiggle room at all in your 6s you should be good. But I wouldn't put all my eggs in a preorder 4 months in advance

I went TTS in both the Carmines and black infrareds from last year and they fit well. I also have Playoff 8s from the last retro (2012?) and they feel a bit tight in the toe area. Definitely becomes a pain after awhile and the stiff materials don't help. .5 size up may have helped.

But we have no way of knowing what's in store for this year considering the fits on the models this year seem to have shifted. According to a lot of people on here, everything is fitting more TTS.

I went TTS in both the Carmines and black infrareds from last year and they fit well. I also have Playoff 8s from the last retro (2012?) and they feel a bit tight in the toe area. Definitely becomes a pain after awhile and the stiff materials don't help. .5 size up may have helped.

But we have no way of knowing what's in store for this year considering the fits on the models this year seem to have shifted. According to a lot of people on here, everything is fitting more TTS.
I think 8s are more like 1s sizing wise- kinda snug.  Its the neoprene and the fact that its so enclosed.

6s fit kinda big, I always thought

I could see how people thought the 6s last year were big. I have room in mine, but a 10.5 (as compared to an 11) would be snugger than I would want. I also feel like the BLK/INFRAs fit snugger than the carmines but thats a different story. lol

CANNOT wait. never had a pair of these. always missed out. I'm so in it's not even funny.

Thank God my buddy at footlocker doesn't want these, I pretty much got a pair on hold. I Don't have to take a part in the black friday madness.

Ahh... 2007, those were the days when there were NO campouts for GR retros like these. A time when I(or my parents to be real) could just go to the mall, get the sneakers and just leave with no hassle. 
these were the first jordans i purchased with my own hard earned money lol. walked right in a store 2-3 months after release and copped with ease after trying them on. lol

Back
Top Bottom