Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

I'm in Footlocker doing a raffle ticket and two elderly ladies ask me why won't I pass on these and get the Maroon 6s. [emoji]128533[/emoji]

giphy.gif

I completely failed on this years black Friday release as my wedding was this past weekend and haven't had the time to keep up with the local raffle days.  I should have known they do the raffles a week early as I doubled up on last years blk/inrd 6's last year.  Oh well.  SNKRS or bust I guess.  8's are one of my least favorites among the line due to the straps but because of the comfort I still have a few.  It wouldn't kill me to take the L on this one.  Congrats to all that won the raffles.

Congrats on getting married bro...hopefully your wife is a fellow shoe enthusiast! Trust me I know from experience it can be fun having someone that shares in the sneaker passion!!

Finally got my 1 call from the 1 raffle I entered.. Woo Hoo! :lol: FTL Mem City making calls..

Kinda want 2 but I'll just wait til after the holidays and see if they're still round or reselling for retail.

Last edited:
This was the first time my HOH left a voicemail stating I won the raffle and I got until 8 pm to pick up. They must have a lot of pairs or a small amount of interest.
Wish I won raffles to shoes I actually want. These are actually going to my boy.

I just got the call from FTL for a pair
happy.gif
, it was the only raffle I entered...

It's crazy though, because I called them yesterday and they said they already made calls.

But y'all already know these shoe store employees be on some skep s***.

I'm goin' to try for another pair this Friday online, even though I'll be hurtin' if I double up...

This paypal bill I had to pay came outta nowhere and bit me right in the ***
mean.gif

It's always somethin' y'all, do y'all think I should just grab one pair for now?

And double up later?

Your thoughts?

Completely slept on ticket stuff... No idea they were being given out 2 weeks ago. Gonna try my luck on SNKRS, shouldn't be too hard

Last edited:
I'm thinkin raffles was today & I go to get some and they said they was last week.. I'm all the way tight now I gotta try on snkrs or Nike like if I don't get these Ima be pissed

Haven't bought a pair of Jordan's since the Oreo 4's this past February. Has NDC been doing regular online releases for retro Jordan's? Will I be able to wait for their twitter link and purchase them on NDC?

I also have the SNKRS app and I got lucky getting the Rainbow/MC 2.0 Flyknit Racers from the app. Try my luck on SNKRS or regular online NDC? Both?

Last edited:
Completely slept on ticket stuff... No idea they were being given out 2 weeks ago. Gonna try my luck on SNKRS, hadn't be too hard

It wasn't 2 weeks ago. It was last week. No need to exaggerate because you're angry man. Lol

I just got the call from FTL for a pair :D , it was the only raffle I entered...

It's crazy though, because I called them yesterday and they said they already made calls.

But y'all already know these shoe store employees be on some skep s***.

I'm goin' to try for another pair this Friday online, even though I'll be hurtin' if I double up...

This paypal bill I had to pay came outta nowhere and bit me right in the *** :smh:

It's always somethin' y'all, do y'all think I should just grab one pair for now?

And double up later?

Your thoughts?
man I swear it's unexpected bills tryna tank your account before release day. Be having me want to crush my phone or slam in into the ground and scream Why!!!!!! If you saw the allocation map for Aqua 8s the U.S. is Swamped so resell is completely dead should be to cop easy [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

It wasn't 2 weeks ago. It was last week. No need to exaggerate because you're angry man. Lol

dont know how you got the impression that I was angry but no... Only someone with a child's mindset would get upset over not obtaining a pair of sneakers. but yeah I'm heated, man!

ill be shocked if these dint sit online for atleast a week

its black friday lots of resellers and people in general gonna be after other deals online like tv's phones, computers, and video games than some jordans

plus i believe the beasts are looking atthe maroon vi instead

Back
Top Bottom