Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

If I'm not mistaken, I think the 2007 pair retailed at $135. Amazing to me that in 8 years these went up to $190, despite having quality flaws. :smh:
I have a feeling JB is going to ride this $190 price tag until the end of next year raise the price $10 for 2017 two years pass $220 for Retros in 2019

Walked into Foot Locker in Times Square and walked out with an 11.5. Had the 07s back in 8th grade and destroyed them so it's nice to have them back.

I have a feeling JB is going to ride this $190 price tag until the end of next year raise the price $10 for 2017 two years pass $220 for Retros in 2019
I feel like they are going to have to slow down on retro releases or we're gonna start seeing some cws going on sale (esp since MTM 7s, Chrome 6s, 3peat 8s all went on sale this year).

Minus the small glue stains here and there, this was a pretty decent release in my opinion. I like the leather feature on the back of the straps but they do seem to be a bit thinner than the straps on the 2013 releases.

im normally a size 9 but my store only had a 9.5. They fit kinda perfect to be honest.

Can you guys post pics on how you lace your 8's?

So they fit the same as the playoff 8s? I hope so because I ordered the same size.
They fit and feel exactly the same as the playoff 8's.  The quality is also exactly the same.  Again, the only thing remastered is the price.  

The Bugs' 8's are definitely stiffer than these.

Last edited:
They fit and feel exactly the same as the playoff 8's.  The quality is also exactly the same.  Again, the only thing remastered is the price.  

The Bugs' 8's are definitely stiffer than these.

They aren't. One is durabuck and the other is nubuck.

The inner booty is also separated on this pair.

Apparently I won another raffle for FTA but they never called me until today. They called

me while I was sleep talking about am I going to pick up the size 9 I won.... 

That moment when you realize you had a Footlocker birthday coupon ......but you purchased from Nike already. I'm hurting :smh:

I think the grey really threw people off which is why these are still so widely available.
Nah I just think Jays are becoming more available in general. Every retro I've gotten this year have been super easy. Chicago 10s, Hare 7s, Bordeaux 7s, and now these. Easy Easy. Hope this continues with the Maroons and WC4

Glad to see everyone get their pairs. I will be doubling up on the once payday comes around. I got mine from InStyleShoes.com last week and haven't taken them off yet. This years Aquas are very comfortable in my opinion. No complaints whatsoever. These are sitting b/c everyone nowadays wants to be exclusive. I can care less if everyone has the same shoes as me. Too grown for all that lol.

Back
Top Bottom