Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

Smh hopefully they respect your pair, package it the right way and you receive it undamaged. I dislike the FTL, FTA, EB, Champs all feel like they are linked together somewhat from website overlay, shipping times :rolleyes etc etc.

The online inventory is shared. Same stock across all 4 retailers.

Am I the only fruitcake here who sits them out in the room 1st weekend they drop and stare at em like art? I rock em but I truly do dig certain models.

Am I the only fruitcake here who sits them out in the room 1st weekend they drop and stare at em like art? I rock em but I truly do dig certain models.
Me and Jordan 1s & 11s Lol I'm guilty of having a groping session for 1 hour a week where I just unbox and examine :lol: :lol:

Haha sadly you're not the only one. I post my new (and old) copps on the coffee table like trophies mantles lol. I do believe they are pieces of art. I wear all my shoes though.

Last edited:
Nothing like chatting it up months before and finally taking that deep breathe as you sit em out. It's a big full circle feeling

Now back on topic.........hopefully my NDC pair shows up Monday :smile: I'm ready to rock.
My pair was slated for the Thursday and should be here Tuesday now. So ready for these.

I own three grails now, infrared 6, Bordeaux 7 (2011 & 2015), and now these.

I'm sure others do that. However, many of us can't do that because of the death stare! :lol:

View media item 1769161
:lol: 1. hide the kicks in your car and sneak them in when she's not around.
2. Say this pair has been sitting in here for months and you're now noticing me wear it.
3. Wife/GF should never know/see a release date ever. Stay ahead of the game gents & mums the word :wink:

Last edited:
I'm sure others do that. However, many of us can't do that because of the death stare! :lol:

View media item 1769161
:lol: 1. hide the kicks in your car and sneak them in when she's not around.
2. Say this pair has been sitting in here for months and you're now noticing me wear it.
3. Wife/GF should never know/see a release date ever. Stay ahead of the game gents & mums the word :wink:
place a note on the online tracking to drop off in the back [emoji]128521[/emoji]

How are these fitting?? Many are saying TTS or .5 up

I agree with this. I picked up a size 9 which is m true size and they definitely are very narrow around the toe box (I wish I went half size up). These are much narrower than the recent playoffs and bugs bunnies and definitely narrower than my 07 pair.

The only time in recent memory for me was the 2011 XI Concords and the Galaxy ASG pack. I would just take them out of the box from time to time just because and my girlfriend (now wife) would just shake her head every time haha.

More interested in how one copped for $100
I managed to cop for $80 if my space 23 order ships  
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Where are the Nike restocks, someone in here was saying Nike might restock something big today

Back
Top Bottom