aqua viiis...

easy cop for me - went to great mall footlocker at 9:15am and copped my sz 10. the dude working there said they had an FSR still...i was one of the first there.
ebay ID: admrl_trdng

Need a DJ? Book MNP productions for all your entertainment needs. PM me for more info. Bay Area only. Hollaa!!

Strolled in to Newpark the night before and reserved the last pair available at Finishline. Lucky for me it just so happened to be my sz 13! Went back the following morning with no hassles. The staff was on point and cool to chat with. This is a great alternative to buying up in SF (general releases that is).
Thanks from an old head
peace

went to shoe palace valley fair at 4:30 on RD, easy cop they had FSR
TEAM WARRIORS
WE BELIEVE!

Pdigiti - It was nice meeting you my dude. I was the worker at Finish Line who told you on Friday that we had one size 13 left. I dunno if you remember me but just wanted to put that out there. Take care man.

I CANT BELIEVE THAT PEOPLE CAMPED OUT IN THE RAIN FOR THE SHOES TO MUCH HYPE OVER AQUA'S I HAD A CUSTOMER COME IN MY STORE IN TOLD ME THAT HE WAS CAMPING OUT AT NEWPARK MALL HE SAID HE HEARD ALL THE HYPE ABOUT THE AQUA'S SEE WHAT HYPE WILL MAKE YOU DO IT WILL HAVE YOU CAMPOUT IN THE RAIN FOR NO REASON EVERY MALL IN THE BAY AREA HAS 80 PAIRS OR MORE IN EACH STORE DONT FORGET ABOUT THE MOM AND POP'S STORE THAT HAVE A GOOD 30 PAIRS AND NIKETOWN THAT HAVE'S MAYBE 200 PAIRS ARDEN MALL IN SACRAMENTO HAD 1,200 PAIRS HYPEBEAST YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY RETRO'S ARE PLAYED OUT

^^^that was one long @#%$ sentence...
TEAM XBOX360​
GAMERTAG : jae 0h en takes do0 d0o's infreshhsnikes
the 0 is a zero...word​

Hey DJBJ
Were you the guy who rung me up Saturday morning as well? I remember you looked like you had just woken up. Good meeting all you guys at FL! I'll swing by sometime. Mosdef for the playoff 8's.
peace

Quote:
^^^that was one long sentence...
:lol:
laugh.gif
HEAT FOR SALE: hulks, bred iv, desmond lasers, lodens SIZE 13

Quote:
Hey DJBJ
Were you the guy who rung me up Saturday morning as well? I remember you looked like you had just woken up. Good meeting all you guys at FL! I'll swing by sometime. Mosdef for the playoff 8's.
peace

Yeah, that was me. I was crazy tired that morning. I had about an hour and half of sleep. It was good meeting you as well.

That day was actually my last day working there (after 2 years) but you should definitely head there for all Jordan releases 'cause they're gonna continue to pre-sell. I'll probably head there myself. Take care man.

^ That sucks man. I would be heated. But if you threaten to go talk to the corporate office they will probably just give you your money back.

Good luck.
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM XBOX360​
.::TheRiza27::.​

^ Thanks man. I was starting to regret passing on these.
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM XBOX360​
.::TheRiza27::.​

Back
Top Bottom