Aqua VIII's

who else loves AQUA VIII's?? my pair just came in the mail today! these shoes are soo conferrable i had a pair of V's on before i got them and it was like night and day comparing the comfort! i've been lookin for a pair of these for a hot minute. finally got my hands on them in NDS condition (w. og box, retro card, og receipt)
mods: i searched for an Aqua 8 thread and couldn't find one....

wt81f9.jpg

2vmswgj.jpg

happy.gif
happy.gif

edit: idk why the pics are sideways wtff??

who else loves AQUA VIII's?? my pair just came in the mail today! these shoes are soo conferrable i had a pair of V's on before i got them and it was like night and day comparing the comfort! i've been lookin for a pair of these for a hot minute. finally got my hands on them in NDS condition (w. og box, retro card, og receipt)
mods: i searched for an Aqua 8 thread and couldn't find one....

wt81f9.jpg

2vmswgj.jpg

happy.gif
happy.gif

edit: idk why the pics are sideways wtff??

very clean and comfy shoe. i love my pair. almost identical to photo above. lol id love another pair to stock but only for a good decent price. for now oly 7s, flints, CG are on the "must have" list.!

very clean and comfy shoe. i love my pair. almost identical to photo above. lol id love another pair to stock but only for a good decent price. for now oly 7s, flints, CG are on the "must have" list.!

Copped x2 on RD, but after hearing the paint chipping nightmares, and also realizing I wouldn't wear aqua and purple, I sold them for a profit.

I dunno, I just don't see myself wearing these colors. I had the OG pair when I was a shorty, and LOVED them. I beat them to death,  but now I look at them and pass.

VIII's are VERY comfortable though. The Huarache sock makes them one of the most comfy shoes. Hope you enjoy!

Copped x2 on RD, but after hearing the paint chipping nightmares, and also realizing I wouldn't wear aqua and purple, I sold them for a profit.

I dunno, I just don't see myself wearing these colors. I had the OG pair when I was a shorty, and LOVED them. I beat them to death,  but now I look at them and pass.

VIII's are VERY comfortable though. The Huarache sock makes them one of the most comfy shoes. Hope you enjoy!

paint hasnt chipped yet on my aqua VIII's but i did notice how bad they are chipping on my fire red III's from 06.

paint hasnt chipped yet on my aqua VIII's but i did notice how bad they are chipping on my fire red III's from 06.

shoulda copped the fusion 8's instead...:smile: nah but i like mine still nds with no probs, i gotta wide foot so they feel a lil tight.

shoulda copped the fusion 8's instead...:smile: nah but i like mine still nds with no probs, i gotta wide foot so they feel a lil tight.

Man i couldnt find any of those NDS in a size 12, so i ended up just gettin the playoff's DS for 250 shipped, they just came in yesterday, happy with them but its not wat i truly wanted
ohwell.gif

Man i couldnt find any of those NDS in a size 12, so i ended up just gettin the playoff's DS for 250 shipped, they just came in yesterday, happy with them but its not wat i truly wanted
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom