Aqua VIII's

there are some people selling DS condition of Jordan VIIIs here in the Philippines (White/orange), do y'all think it will crumble once worn?

Love mine.
minvkp.jpg

My pair is still going strong. No cracking, just creasing. These held up great for me when I was wearing them up in Syracuse during the winter. All of that snow was great for the nubuck.

My pair is still going strong. No cracking, just creasing. These held up great for me when I was wearing them up in Syracuse during the winter. All of that snow was great for the nubuck.

they are very appreciated. i wore mine today
glasses.gif

not sure why but every year around end of summer/fall season is when i wear my 8's the most.

they are very appreciated. i wore mine today
glasses.gif

not sure why but every year around end of summer/fall season is when i wear my 8's the most.

I have a pair of these but they're slightly big. =[
Been looking to trade my 9 for an 8.5 but haven't found anything.
x2 =[

I have a pair of these but they're slightly big. =[
Been looking to trade my 9 for an 8.5 but haven't found anything.
x2 =[

so the paint chipping on these isn't too bad then? cuz i really want 'em...

anyone got an example of it looking like complete *$%*?

so the paint chipping on these isn't too bad then? cuz i really want 'em...

anyone got an example of it looking like complete *$%*?

Back
Top Bottom