Arden Mall Champs CDP UNAPPRECIATION Post

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

I know you heated but damn...
And to the Champs worker who left with 5 packages smiling, I hope you got caught slipping in the parking lot. You're lucky I got a kid and am not trying to catch a case over some sneakers

If you missed out cuz people reserved then whatever, fair game. Thats how the game goes.

I dont like the fact that employees can buy up all the pairs but id limit them to 2, but depends on how many total you got.

Back in my days at Foot Locker, we were limited to 2 pairs on special release items.
I really can't see how a manager would allow employees to takeso make pairs for themselves, especially if at the employee discounted price.

That's just bad for your daily numbers. And with the economy as bad as it is now, you know they're missing daily numbers left and right.

Originally Posted by acidicality

i HATE camping out cuz of stories like this...i think i'm not at the point where if i can't get get it online i'm not going to bother waiting in line anymore.

however i have a "positive" story, if anyone remmebers the white/cement 3s from back in the day, i got to Shiekh at VF at 11am and i was obviously late, they sold out, but the employees saw me waiting outside for a while and then asked me if i was looking for them. i said yeah, and they said they'd have a shipment later on in the day and reserved a pair for me, and i got them later that day.
pimp.gif

I remember that release. My brother, his friend, and I all copped 3 pairs each of White Cement III's the day before they dropped from First Step. Wepicked up the 6 at Mission and 3 on Market. That was a good day.

I have actually got my X/XIII and VI/XVII from Footlocker both times. For X/XIII I went at like 10 to get them after trying online and then because i thoughtit wasn't that hyped I went at about5 for the VI/XVII release and saw how many people were there and then tried to get I think in the footaction line, buthadn't realized that they were specific stores so a while later I jumped in the Footlocker line and went up and got my size 13.

champs sucks, i gues its really not the company but more the employees sucks, ive had many bad experience there and especially with a rude ++$ mexican girl,thinking she was the %+!+. i mean, come on you work at a shoes store for minimum wage, you dont own the place

Originally Posted by d0njaye

any big release at arden is always shady as hell
Originally Posted by phillyOstarr

sorry to hear man. im so glad i got the f away from sac once i graduated, not only arden but everywhere was so awful the way they handled releases.

Yeah, unless you have a hookup at one of the stores then it's not even worth the time/money to cop from Arden. I went there recently to cop the UWRHDs because they were the only store in Sac (that I knew of) that got them and they were saying that someone reserved multiple pairs, so I couldn't get the9.5 or 10 that I wanted. One of the guys told me that they found a box of the HDs and let me get a size 9, although it wasn't the size I wanted I guessit's better than nothing
eyes.gif
. I guess the employee that reservedmultiple pairs was walking around the mall or something not even in a rush to get them and I think I know it was to with his Jon B lookin ++%
smh.gif
Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

And to the Champs worker who left with 5 packages smiling, I hope you got caught slipping in the parking lot. You're lucky I got a kid and am not trying to catch a case over some sneakers

same thing to that employee that reserved his UWR HDs at Champs. The worst thing being that Champs was like the only store in Sac that got them too...

Hey if someone that only wants the XVIII and doesn't want to go to Arden tomorrow I could sell you a pair in size 13 meetup for like $130-$150. Reply ifyou are interested or PM me because if I can't get rid of them I won't cop tomorrow.

I also know at least one of the employees you are talking about, but I haven't taken him up on anything yet.

I don't like Champs after reading this.

If anyone is looking for a pair Finishline.com is showing a FSR on the countdown 5/18.

Hope that helps out.

Have a good day peeps!

wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

Yeah the employees got theirs, but it don't change the fact that son probably spent about 10 weeks worth of pay over some shoes
laugh.gif
. Perspective: Change it when you're down.

Back
Top Bottom