are asians the least intimidating race?

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by RAWse

Asians are crazy... u have no idea

I've been saying this... and not just b/c I'm Indian. They take pride to another level man
smh.gif
(Just saying what I've experienced... DONT BAN ME DIRTY!)

are you punjabi?

rofl you know you were looking for a thread of lulz and cosignatories. That said lol and cosign

rofl you know you were looking for a thread of lulz and cosignatories. That said lol and cosign

Seriously though? Asians are actually very intimidating. they recently found some dead bodies in the basements of a couple of Asian restaurants. Supposedly, they were messing with the chinese. Asians tend to seem more quiet and harmless, but those are the type of people who will hire a hit man or straight up snap on you out of no where when it's least expected. Besides the violent aspect, they still are an intimidating race, I've seen plenty of other races working under an Asian boss, and yeah they tend to have a "small build" but their pockets are huge. How often do you see a homeless guy that's Asian? These people are about to take over the world, look at China. The next time you walk pass one at 3 o clock in the morning feeling all sweet and jolly don't be surprise if something crazy happens. Asians are smart people, they will out smart you.

Seriously though? Asians are actually very intimidating. they recently found some dead bodies in the basements of a couple of Asian restaurants. Supposedly, they were messing with the chinese. Asians tend to seem more quiet and harmless, but those are the type of people who will hire a hit man or straight up snap on you out of no where when it's least expected. Besides the violent aspect, they still are an intimidating race, I've seen plenty of other races working under an Asian boss, and yeah they tend to have a "small build" but their pockets are huge. How often do you see a homeless guy that's Asian? These people are about to take over the world, look at China. The next time you walk pass one at 3 o clock in the morning feeling all sweet and jolly don't be surprise if something crazy happens. Asians are smart people, they will out smart you.

laugh.gif
True even if one was robbing me at gun point I wouldn't feel intimidated like there aint even bullets in it and he wouldn't pull the trigger if it did.

I remember the last time this thread was made.

laugh.gif
True even if one was robbing me at gun point I wouldn't feel intimidated like there aint even bullets in it and he wouldn't pull the trigger if it did.

I remember the last time this thread was made.

Originally Posted by sbrar8

I've been saying this... and not just b/c I'm Indian. They take pride to another level man
smh.gif

are you punjabi?

No. gujurati
 mazarati
but samoans are  gentle as  flowers but sting like bees

smh.gif

are you punjabi?

No. gujurati
 mazarati

maybe asians in utah or somethin, but in cali we get down...our mentality is if you don't bother us we won't bother you. We just here to make money and better our lives, not to intimidate people.

maybe asians in utah or somethin, but in cali we get down...our mentality is if you don't bother us we won't bother you. We just here to make money and better our lives, not to intimidate people.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

smh.gif

are you punjabi?

No. gujurati
 mazarati

A Milli. on the bridge... nuff said
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

smh.gif

are you punjabi?

No. gujurati
 mazarati

A Milli. on the bridge... nuff said
smh.gif

cosign.. if it was an african american guy then i would be grasping my wallet tightly

cosign.. if it was an african american guy then i would be grasping my wallet tightly

Originally Posted by Nothin But Net 87

are you asian/chinese? serious question, cause i've never seen anybody from any race actually say these kind of things..obviously, pride's involved...i have no problem with that, everybody should say their own country is the best.....i've always told people to watch out for china (word up to napoleon's sleeping giant), but everyone laughs it off, *kanye shrug*.

Originally Posted by Nothin But Net 87

are you asian/chinese? serious question, cause i've never seen anybody from any race actually say these kind of things..obviously, pride's involved...i have no problem with that, everybody should say their own country is the best.....i've always told people to watch out for china (word up to napoleon's sleeping giant), but everyone laughs it off, *kanye shrug*.

Back
Top Bottom