ARE BAD VIBES ONLY GIVEN BY THOSE SEEN AS UNATTRACTIVE???

OP needs to go ahead and hit up Snapchat for a meet. After that, focus on everything YOU. Get a better job, workout, shave your head; do something to get your confidence up.

Or just whip it out OP. No more guessing games after that.

Lockheed Lockheed , any chance you happen to know this girls full date of birth? Don’t get in trouble looking/asking about it if you don’t know already. We’re not condoning stalking :lol:

He's a 1 lifepath born on a 5 day. I only skimmed his post, but supposedly he thinks he is unattractive? 5's usually have good looks even if not facially, perhaps physically fit. 1's are aggressive, and make good leaders.
Lockheed Lockheed how do you feel about your life path assessment? Accurate or inaccurate?
please answer honestly.

Lockheed Lockheed how do you feel about your life path assessment? Accurate or inaccurate?
please answer honestly.

I dont work out but I'm not built like Roger from American Dad or some wild ****. I was actually told I have a nice natural build and if I work out it wouldnt take long for me to get cut or whatever. People say I have nice shoulders. I'm consistently told I'm aggressive and unapproachable/intimidating on the surface. I dont see myself as a leader. I feel that would be overwhelming/require to step out my comfort zone. Ironically I've been told by supervisors at my current job that I have potential to be a manager.

I dont work out but I'm not built like Roger from American Dad or some wild ****. I was actually told I have a nice natural build and if I work out it wouldnt take long for me to get cut or whatever. People say I have nice shoulders. I'm consistently told I'm aggressive and unapproachable/intimidating on the surface. I dont see myself as a leader. I feel that would be overwhelming/require to step out my comfort zone. Ironically I've been told by supervisors at my current job that I have potential to be a manager.

Looks like you just described some things to feel good about and stuff you need to work on in order to do/feel better. Get crackin’ dude.

Back
Top Bottom