Are cell phone data plans seriously worth $30?

Like forreal? I can get verizon DSL for my whole %$%+@*+ house for like $15 a month, and you're telling me internet on my cell phone is TWICE that?Don't even get me started on $20 for unlimited texts...........
smh.gif

laugh.gif
btw I have an iPhone but still whether you have an iPhone or BB I believe these rates are OD

Originally Posted by Patmc13

just being able to send/receive email on my phone is worth $30.00 to me...

On top of a plan that is already $50-$80? Wow
I know so of yall bout to talk about how yall got the hook up and such (which I do) but still I think these rates are OD and I wouldn't have to go thruthe trouble of finding a hook up!

I text/picture text/video text and email all day long
laugh.gif
I get my moneys worth

I'm on a family plan so the extra 30 is for 2 of us and thats the data plan plus the unlimited text, etc. It'd suck to pay for a data plan and then anaddition $ for unlimited text, etc.

its save me couple time when i got lost or looking for a store or need a # to a resturant..google map FTW ..i shoot email on the regular w/ my BB...so yes itsworth it to me

Cell phone towers cost alot more money for data AND the bandwidth is extremely scarce which is why it costs more.

You sound like you don't need it. There's people who need/want to be connected at all times.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

You sound like you don't need it. There's people who need/want to be connected at all times.

I do but that doesn't mean I have to overpay for it. Like over stated I got a pretty good deal I just don't see what justifies it.

i went to verizon yesterday and looked at the bb's, the salesman told me that the cheapest dataplan they got is 29.99 a month
tired.gif

So i pay 30$ for unlimited text, and then another 30$ for the dataplan..SMH

its sucks not having any hookups..fml

joint is ridiculously OD. I need to go back to sprint and get that $99 simply everything bc at&t iphone plans are ridiculously high

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I do but that doesn't mean I have to overpay for it. Like over stated I got a pretty good deal I just don't see what justifies it.

I see what you mean. I agree.

Im only keepin the 30$ data plan for my fuze till I get my rebate, then Im gonna use my razr for a week and downgrade to the $15 unlimited plan for that one.

I got the BB unlimited on T-Mobile and it's worth it to me. Although, I would feel even better if it was on 3G since edge is too slow at times, but sincemy plan is cheaper than other companies it balances it out.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

I text/picture text/video text and email all day long
laugh.gif
I get my moneys worth

I'm on a family plan so the extra 30 is for 2 of us and thats the data plan plus the unlimited text, etc. It'd suck to pay for a data plan and then an addition $ for unlimited text, etc.

I'm in the same boat!
Its really worth it if you're on a family plan... unlimited text & picture messaging including unlimited data FTW

Back
Top Bottom