Are Consignment Shoes Trustworthy?

Hi Niketalk,

I was wondering if consignment stores are trustworthy. I'm looking at this one site: www.kicksrusdmv.bigcartel.com

I am not sure if the shoes they have are legit since they sell products from other sellers. I would like your take on this to see if I whether or not I should go ahead with purchasing shoes on this site. Thank you. 

Yeah I hear you, I did some looking into them and they have a store front in Baltimore aswell and have been mentioned in tweets by Joe Haden and Brandon Jackson. Also the guy sells on a few other sites with all good reviews. His username is j_c0llector. I think they are legit.

Only truly trustworthy Consignment Shop is Flightclub

They are only trustworthy for taking all your money. I know other trustworthy consignment shops besides Flightclub. Also there are rumors that someone scammed FC with a GM pair before.

@Liammo29 jus cause some famous folks know him or deal with him or whatever dont mean he wont sell u a fake shoe. Suspect EVERYONE. Seriously EVERYONE. Thats how bad it is right now out there with fakes

Flightclub aint ever "taken" all of my money. 250$-$275 on some DS retro OG colorway AJ5s and AJ8s that i really wanted is what ive spent there.

Flightclub aint ever "taken" all of my money. 250$-$275 on some DS retro OG colorway AJ5s and AJ8s that i really wanted is what ive spent there.

If they were the 2013 releases, that's because nobody wanted them and they were mass produced. If not, then you must have picked em up way before the hype train.

Here is your proof, http://www.flightclub.com/air-jordan-1-high-retro-chicago-bulls-black-varsity-red-011062,

I purchased the same shoes for $225 a couple weeks ago and they came from a consignment shop. :lol: Yes, be skeptical of everyone, but don't think that FC is the end all be all.

Last edited:
@Sneakerp i don't need to see any proof i know there are other places to go but ill spend that little extra $25 or $50 all day for the legitness and selection at Flightclub

Last edited:
@Sneakerp yeah your right about that no doubt. I don't really care about whats hyped up or whats really limited or not i just like what i like and wanna make sure its always gonna be %100 legit and have nothing to worry about. Many of FCs prices are WAY out of my range tho but some arent or arent too much above regular "resell" value which ill pull the trigger on. Like many Retro Js they got in that $225-300 range. But thats just me. I don't blame people at all for wanting to shop elsewhere. U just gotta be careful its rough out there right now

Back
Top Bottom