Are engaged chicks fair game? This is a hypothetical question, so

no pics.  
If my pimpin is superior, wouldn't I be doing dude a solid? He'd find out prior to getting locked down that his game wasn't virgin tight (pun intended). 

p.s. I'm old enough to know the answer.  I just want to know your thoughts.  

as a married man i say yes.

i always stood by the belief that if someone has the ability to steal my girl away from me, then thats my fault. That doesnt mean that I wont go and knock dude out with a tire iron, but thats more a product of my anger/rage issues than anything else.

all women are fair game until that woman lets you know that she is not.
regardless of her relationship status.

and i am married if that matters.

laugh.gif
My man said a tire iron though.
OP I say no.
Keep your hands to yourself.
Oh yeah and 10+ pages.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

No they aren't. Respect your brothers and leave other dudes girls alone man.

this

but then again .. its really up to the girl, itll show if shes really to settle down with you or not.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

as a married man i say yes.

i always stood by the belief that if someone has the ability to steal my girl away from me, then thats my fault. That doesnt mean that I wont go and knock dude out with a tire iron, but thats more a product of my anger/rage issues than anything else.
roll.gif

If I found out my wife or fiance was creepin', ya'll better runaway together 'cause I don't play that mess.
grin.gif

there are BILLIONS of women on the planet, why go mess with someone's women?

regardless of the fact if she isnt faithfull or not, why do you have to be the one to find out?

I respect MARRIAGE. And my BOYs. I don't automatically respect any other situations.  

Yes fair game

what better time to do the man shes about to marry a favor

Smash then tell the soon to be husband. You will be doing a great community service and boost your ego while your at it

Id smash then black mail cause thats what a chick like that deserves

Originally Posted by xanadu one

all women are fair game until that woman lets you know that she is not.
regardless of her relationship status.

and i am married if that matters.

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Do him a favor?
Yo that logic is SO tired.
how is it tired? marriage/divorce is expensive, financially and psychologically.    
cause im 99% sure you aint gonna tell homie you smashed his soon to be wife, your just in it to get your **** wet, and would prob keep smashing if she let you after marriage.

You're part of the problem.

We as fellas are constantly bickering about women and their trifiling ways

its dudes like you that are contributing to this.

Some of you need to realize there are MILLIONS of women out there and respect your fellow man

Originally Posted by Club29

Some of you need to realize there are MILLIONS of women out there and respect your fellow man
the woman is the problem if she doesn't throw cold water on my advances from jump.  how does me moving sideways stop a trifling woman from being trifling?  that doesn't compute.  

Originally Posted by Club29

the woman is the problem if she doesn't throw cold water on my advances from jump.  how does me moving sideways stop a trifling woman from being trifling?  that doesn't compute.  

She shouldn't have thwart your advances in the first place. It's mad uncomfortable to get hit on by some guy who knows you are engaged/married/ whatever. . It's disrespectful to her too if she's not that kind of woman. Leave it be.

I respect MARRIAGE. And my BOYs. I don't automatically respect any other situations.  
I see this as a problem. Like WiseProphet once said, I think men in general should respect each other more. Part of that is not messing with another man's woman. On the same lines as stealing. it is just blatant disrespect

^^AM hit the nail on the head.
Best believe that if I was in a situation where another cat slept with my girl,I wouldn't be as angry with the guy as I would be my ex (yes because there is NO coming back from that),but I wouldn't be throwing pounds and hugs talkin' bout "thanks man... you really did me a favor son".
laugh.gif
What kind of $%!% is that?

Technically anyone one who let's you in is fair game but that doesn't make it ok. Stay away from anyone who isn't single IMO. You should at least hold yourself to a higher standard to not deal with people like that.

Back
Top Bottom