Are engaged chicks fair game? This is a hypothetical question, so

Hey Op dont listen to any one here but me. Your doing thisguy a favor, if she cheats it means his girl is lose. And when they get marriedshe’d probably cheat on him again. They would get divorced and he would payalimony and child support. He would be wasting his best years on her. And whenhe tries to get back in the dating game. It would be a disaster. So after youhave sex with her. Take off the condom and leave it in her bag. Or have sex inhis bed and then leave him a note. Here I’ll help you out with the note

Dear, Simp

Your girl is cheating on you with me.

Ps.  Your out ofcondoms.

Best wishes

Marriage is the only true relationship commitment. The engagement period is grandfathered in under this principle. If the situation involves one of these two, leave it alone!

it's also fair game when their significant other ends up on the First 48 and you are trying to be identified through dental records

If  I'm single and a chick throw the p at me, I'm taking it, all day, everyday. I don't care what her marital status is. That's between her and her man. Not me. I will never understand why  men who are in relationships get mad at other men for doing what they would do if they were single. If she is truly your wife or gf she should step up and tell me she is unavailable. Period. 

NO LIE. I WOULD DAP THE DUDE UP THAT HIT MY FIANCE AND TOLD ME ABOUT IT. HE STRAIGHT UP SAVED ME FROM MAKING A TERRIBLE DECISION.

LOT OF DUDES MISSING THE POINT. ITS UP TO THE WOMAN TO DEAD ALL COMERS AND IF SHE DOESN'T THEN YOU ARE ABOUT TO SETTLE DOWN WITH A SKEEZE. I WOULD RATHER IT HAPPEN BEFORE I GET MARRIED AND LET HER GO THAN FOR IT TO HAPPEN DOWN THE ROAD WHEN ITS A LOT MORE COMPLICATED AND KIDS MAY BE INVOLVED.

Originally Posted by 3900stabler

If  I'm single and a chick throw the p at me, I'm taking it, all day, everyday. I don't care what her marital status is. That's between her and her man. Not me. I will never understand why  men who are in relationships get mad at other men for doing what they would do if they were single. If she is truly your wife or gf she should step up and tell me she is unavailable. Period. 
This is true. I can't be mad at another man if he's trying to get his. Its not his responsibilty to worry about my feelings. Thats on my girl.

Saying that, I would never mess with a chick that I knew was married or engaged. If she never told me than thats another thing.

If she has a ring on her finger...I'm backing off.

You never know what her man is like.

Edit: If she in a relationship I'm backing off period.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

it's also fair game when their significant other ends up on the First 48 and you are trying to be identified through dental records

Truth! The only thing that messing with other guys' girlfriends is going to get you is a bullet in the face. There are people that do this with fiances' and wives'. Wow 
tired.gif

My life is worth more to me than that and I'd rather not have my brains splattered against a wall somewhere along with the cheating fiance's brains only to have the simp guy slumped over in the corner with a hole in his head because he had to kill himself too. 
sick.gif

Having to look at murder scenes and finding out the reason why they happened alone was enough for me to avoid these kinds of situations completely 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

NO LIE. I WOULD DAP THE DUDE UP THAT HIT MY FIANCE AND TOLD ME ABOUT IT. HE STRAIGHT UP SAVED ME FROM MAKING A TERRIBLE DECISION.

LOT OF DUDES MISSING THE POINT. ITS UP TO THE WOMAN TO DEAD ALL COMERS AND IF SHE DOESN'T THEN YOU ARE ABOUT TO SETTLE DOWN WITH A SKEEZE. I WOULD RATHER IT HAPPEN BEFORE I GET MARRIED AND LET HER GO THAN FOR IT TO HAPPEN DOWN THE ROAD WHEN ITS A LOT MORE COMPLICATED AND KIDS MAY BE INVOLVED.
this. i used to be in relationship with a chick that wouldn't tell dudes she had a man. she didn't think anything was wrong with that. obviously, she is past tense. why stay in a relationship with a woman who doesn't tell interested parties to kick rocks? and again, why blame the dude? i'd only get mad with another dude if my girl told him she was happy in her relationship and he STILL kept trying to get at her.  

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

You can tell in here whos either been cheated on. Or if you do get cheated on would blame everyone except your girl. If a girl cheats on me then either I wasnt handlin my business, or the other dudes game was Virgin tight. I cant be too mad at him for tryin to get his. If anything im mad at her that she aint dead it in the first place.

Again I dont condone blatant disrespect like if a girl says she got a man you still tryin to holla. Hittin her up when she wit her man and tryin to get them to break up. *%$# like that. But if she initiate everything then how does that mean Im the bad guy?

not always true and if that is the case like you said she should have ended it...

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

I think they off limits only if you start to press the issue but if she makes the first move or tries to press the issue then why not help that guy out? Especially if he plans on making this woman his wife.
BTW Sig check.

unless you plan on tellin ol boy thats complete BS...rarely does any call the guy or girl being cheated on like "yo dun i just did you a favor...she topped me off & i just wanted to let you know"

if anything folks will see her in the mall all bunned up with her  man then run and tell your friends how she tried to avoid eye contact with you or whatever...

so i'm gonna call BS
happy.gif
not what i meant. i meant if its a homie or some fam then you aint gotta do the deed but still let ya boy know a ya girl tried to get at me ya know. but as far as other dudes go yea you right. but its different when its someone you know.

checking to see if you got game on another man's fiancee or wife, makes you lame.. and if you get shot or stabbed, you had it coming...dont be messing with someone else's family..

I see OP's point, but no one is winning from whichever way you flip the script.
You're just as a bad as the female, for wanting to push the infidelity agenda. While you just jeopardize your own peace for sake of the P.

I agree with DC, there's not a lot of honor anymore between guys. That's why I don't trust em, dudes always willing to C-Block and ruin your reputation just to get theirs.

I've had my opportunities to get with married and engaged females. Thankfully, I did not pursue any of them. So, trust me it isn't worth it no matter how much temptation they throw at you. Why would you want to get at taken females in the first place when there's plenty of single girls out there?

tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

A girl can have morals and still be fair game. Depends on what her morals are. Just throwing out the word morals doesn't mean they're all the same or that it's universally known if a person has morals they won't mess with other ppl if they're engaged.

There are married couples that have no problem messing with other ppl as long as they tell each other about it.

then whats the purpose of marriage, other than a tax incentive?

not to knock on swingers, but i dont necessarily agree with the lifestyle

Back
Top Bottom