Are fans more attracted to winning or entertainment?

Are fans more attracted to winning or being entertained? I think fans being entertained is a major portion of fans attending games. Case in point, the Golden State Warriors. They're almost guaranteed to not make the playoffs in any year yet their style has turned over huge attendance annually. Whereas the Clippers and Kings suck too but they don't turn out that well, save for this past season for the Clips. And the Pistons won with defense but were boring, and now they suck and attendance is down.

What do you guys think?

Are fans more attracted to winning or being entertained? I think fans being entertained is a major portion of fans attending games. Case in point, the Golden State Warriors. They're almost guaranteed to not make the playoffs in any year yet their style has turned over huge attendance annually. Whereas the Clippers and Kings suck too but they don't turn out that well, save for this past season for the Clips. And the Pistons won with defense but were boring, and now they suck and attendance is down.

What do you guys think?

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

What do you guys think?
We've sold out games every year, especially when we were terrible. Its only been because of the bad economy and the fallout with the Magoofs that fans stopped showing up...

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

What do you guys think?
We've sold out games every year, especially when we were terrible. Its only been because of the bad economy and the fallout with the Magoofs that fans stopped showing up...

Back
Top Bottom