Are Females Really Gullible?

20915ae84dc71cd7c1f7133020a124448869b29.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

doj3858:

I hate when people generalize. There are both men and women that are gullible.
BINGO.

Club27:

people dont KNOW theyre gullible...

Uhh... yes, people can know they're gullible. Gullible doesn't mean incompetent.
laugh.gif
There are PLENTY of people that know they're gullible, but they still fall
for stuff at the time they're duped. But they have the ability to look back LATER and see how they were duped; they just haven't learned to effectively
apply that hindsight to future situations.
Thats what I meant, man. geez..

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

^ My fault if they came across negative.

I thought you were saying that you can't be gullible and know that you're gullible. To me, there's a difference between 'People don't knowthey're gullible' and 'People don't know they're gullible at the time.' To me, the first one, which is what you said, says 'Peoplewho are gullible have no idea that they they are a gullible person. They can't know, because they're gullible.'

^That's how I took it as well "That people who are gullible can't possibly know they're gullible... ever." But I agree that people can begullible and know they are. Take the person shopping at the mall who gets stopped by the merchant selling something they KNOW they don't need and won'tever really use. After that encounter they say "I knew I should have walked away", or "Why did I do this again". They know they are te typeof person who can't say no, but they still commit the act.

Back
Top Bottom