Are foreign women better than American ones?

My boy was telling me the other day how he was going to wife a foreign girl from Spain or something, I asked him why and he said they were cooler/more mature on average than American women.

Any NTers have experience with this? Or feel the same way?

I'm not familiar with foreign cultures at all

My boy was telling me the other day how he was going to wife a foreign girl from Spain or something, I asked him why and he said they were cooler/more mature on average than American women.

Any NTers have experience with this? Or feel the same way?

I'm not familiar with foreign cultures at all

They are better looking and there isn't a sense of entitlement among them like American women.

They are better looking and there isn't a sense of entitlement among them like American women.

yes. their into that taboo $+$$ i like, they know their place & they actually appreciate a good man 

yes. their into that taboo $+$$ i like, they know their place & they actually appreciate a good man 

I don't think better, but definitely different. The grass is always greener on the other side.

When I went to Australia the women were
eek.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
, but when I was talking about it with my Australian cousins they were like "whaaa not even". A lot of the world is on American women's nuts from what they see from Hollywood, TV etc.

Don't let the liberal media tell you different, the rest of the world is infatuated with us (in a hate that they love us kind've way)
inb4 American America-bashers flame me

I don't think better, but definitely different. The grass is always greener on the other side.

When I went to Australia the women were
eek.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
, but when I was talking about it with my Australian cousins they were like "whaaa not even". A lot of the world is on American women's nuts from what they see from Hollywood, TV etc.

Don't let the liberal media tell you different, the rest of the world is infatuated with us (in a hate that they love us kind've way)
inb4 American America-bashers flame me

Back
Top Bottom