Are foreign women better than American ones?

Originally Posted by gumbottombandit

if that's the case, wouldn't it make even more sense for him to move to Spain also?

Dude's not even in college yet
laugh.gif

Definitely a much larger % of humble women. I'd say at least 75% of good looking American women are stuck up

Definitely a much larger % of humble women. I'd say at least 75% of good looking American women are stuck up

Originally Posted by scshift

if that's the case, wouldn't it make even more sense for him to move to Spain also?

laugh.gif
and so in his short life, he's come to the conclusion that european women are so much more "cooler" then american?  how is this?

laugh.gif
and so in his short life, he's come to the conclusion that european women are so much more "cooler" then american?  how is this?

laugh.gif
He got a lot of family overseas and travels between here and Europe often. Apparently he's not far off either

laugh.gif
He got a lot of family overseas and travels between here and Europe often. Apparently he's not far off either

ive been to switzerland have met women from all over the globe.  definiteley easier to talk to, even if you dont get anywhere with them they are way more approachable.

they also tend to be hotter!

ive been to switzerland have met women from all over the globe.  definiteley easier to talk to, even if you dont get anywhere with them they are way more approachable.

they also tend to be hotter!

Yes they are practical, many of them are down for whatever, most of them are not materialistic, and they can be more mature then American Woman. . .

Foreign woman FTW.

P.s I'm all about the French and Germans

Yes they are practical, many of them are down for whatever, most of them are not materialistic, and they can be more mature then American Woman. . .

Foreign woman FTW.

P.s I'm all about the French and Germans

They are all raised in a different culture. So one could assume that if you're bored with American gals.

They are all raised in a different culture. So one could assume that if you're bored with American gals.

All women bout the same except an accent here or there. Id be very carefull on which one u wife/knock up but that goes for all..I have heard that russian ladies are vicious was citizenship is achieved

All women bout the same except an accent here or there. Id be very carefull on which one u wife/knock up but that goes for all..I have heard that russian ladies are vicious was citizenship is achieved

Back
Top Bottom