Are Hibbett Sports worth going to?

There's one about an hour from my house and was trying to check out what they carry online, but their website is garbage. Just wondering if anyone has ever been to one and if they are worth a drive.

Not worth an hour lol

They have basic releases like finishline.

They get retro js too

Nothing special and most definitely not worth an hour esp if u have any type of shoe store or mall near you

if its in a smaller town, there might be some gems.

Ultra Boosts, some sold out retro Jordans, etc.

Depends on the store location. The HS closest to me barely gets anything worth talking about while the one that's 2nd closest to me gets a lot of the retro Jordans. Add the fact that they're always dropping $20-25 off $100 codes.

Hibbetts is straight garbage around my way. I used to think I'd find some gems at the random ones a little out of town. Nope. Nothing but NB574s and running shoes I'd never step foot in.

Hibbett Sports :lol: sounds like a Trash Sporting goods store

You country cat's need a V.I.M. 8)

Last edited:
In case anyone was wondering I did go to one in Janesville Wi and it was one of the saddest stores i have ever been in besides the finish line that was in the mall that had music playing through a bluetooth speaker |I

I worked there while in college, still keep in touch with a few guys that are now store managers. They are def. hit and miss. Their marketing/product selection is very specific to the area the store is in. If its a smaller store, most likely will only have GR Mid tier releases. If the store is close to a major city or "urban" area, then you will see the higher tier releases and a handful will get Yeezys, Retros,etc. I'm in Little Rock right now and visit Memphis alot, most of the stores in the area get the good stuff but have a smaller selection of hardware(bats,gloves,football equip,etc.) where in smaller areas its flipped.

Back
Top Bottom