Are men intimidated by intelligent women?

Real talk, i'd like to know.

How do you feel about talking to a girl  about world news, history, debates... w.e.

I find that many guys can't really get on that "intellectual" level with a female, without trying to smash... or feeling inferior/defensive or just uninterested.

Just wondering... y/n?

Discuss.

Real talk, i'd like to know.

How do you feel about talking to a girl  about world news, history, debates... w.e.

I find that many guys can't really get on that "intellectual" level with a female, without trying to smash... or feeling inferior/defensive or just uninterested.

Just wondering... y/n?

Discuss.

Not for me. I love a woman who is actually up to date with current events and can actually hold an intellectual conversation without revolving around nonsense.

Not for me. I love a woman who is actually up to date with current events and can actually hold an intellectual conversation without revolving around nonsense.

Stupid ones are. I love me a girl that could talk about anything intelligently...just as long as she isn't pompous, of course.

Stupid ones are. I love me a girl that could talk about anything intelligently...just as long as she isn't pompous, of course.

Not at all.

In fact, i find it stimulating to be able to chat for hours about REAL stuff, as well as being able to joke. I'm not even talking about news... philosophical stuff too.. "deep" convo, lol.
However, it's not often that a guy will be quick to have a convo like that, as opposed to something more casual.

Originally Posted by IthruXIX

You are probably talking to some real unintelligent dudes.

word. Intelligence is the most important factor in choosing a potential partner for me. If you can't keep up intellectually, i can't 
aaf35799ef9b9300a0242439ecf23d9bc10159c.gif
 with you. An intelligent, independent woman is 
baf152e995a923e6bfe9892fb5dae575ea6f467.gif

Originally Posted by IthruXIX

You are probably talking to some real unintelligent dudes.

word. Intelligence is the most important factor in choosing a potential partner for me. If you can't keep up intellectually, i can't 
aaf35799ef9b9300a0242439ecf23d9bc10159c.gif
 with you. An intelligent, independent woman is 
baf152e995a923e6bfe9892fb5dae575ea6f467.gif

Not at all.

In fact, i find it stimulating to be able to chat for hours about REAL stuff, as well as being able to joke. I'm not even talking about news... philosophical stuff too.. "deep" convo, lol.
However, it's not often that a guy will be quick to have a convo like that, as opposed to something more casual.

Haven't met any. Some of them that I've met are educated but lack intelligence to say anything rational. 

Haven't met any. Some of them that I've met are educated but lack intelligence to say anything rational. 

Originally Posted by DJ bana

Not at all.

cuz deep convos dont get buns. Its much easier to try to get at a girl sexually talking about nothing. Unless Ive friendzoned myself (as in on purpose) or Im actually with a chick, I usually have no reason to talk to a girl about anything of substance.

Originally Posted by DJ bana

Not at all.

cuz deep convos dont get buns. Its much easier to try to get at a girl sexually talking about nothing. Unless Ive friendzoned myself (as in on purpose) or Im actually with a chick, I usually have no reason to talk to a girl about anything of substance.

Do i get the stone face for finding women that are able to demonstrate intelligence on the academic level very attractive? (i.e. excelling in math and science)

Women that can hold intellectual conversations are very appreciated. Definitely not intimidated by it.

Back
Top Bottom