Are my royal 1 2001s legit?

image.jpg
hey just got these for decent price to what they go for. Didn’t come with original box but they look very spot on to being real in my opinion. What has made me skeptical is the fact that neither pair has the numbered tag on the tongue inside that most 2001 versions have including the royals. Have heard that this can vary though considering different versions made at different times and the fact that they didn’t actually produce 50,000 pairs exactly. If anyone could get back to me on what they think It would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    379.3 KB · Views: 8
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 8
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    210.9 KB · Views: 8
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    325.4 KB · Views: 8
these look good to me, I rarely if ever see 2001 fakes but lets get one more opinion but these are legit to me

Looks like it may be a sales sample or something which is why it's not numbered and the serial at the bottom right of the tag is 99998. Also the production date is about 2 months earlier than most release day pairs I've seen. They are definitely legit though by what I'm seeing. As far as value, it may add a small amount on top of the going rate on a used pair of these. Nice buy.

Looks like it may be a sales sample or something which is why it's not numbered and the serial at the bottom right of the tag is 99998. Also the production date is about 2 months earlier than most release day pairs I've seen. They are definitely legit though by what I'm seeing. As far as value, it may add a small amount on top of the going rate on a used pair of these. Nice buy.

Thanks that definitely gives me some insight, I’m hoping they’re just a sample pair too concluding the production date but I wanted to make sure. They look very good to me too that’s why I’m hoping best.

Back
Top Bottom