Are OG Pearl Foams Wearable?

well i could wear my pair so i would say yes but really depends on how you take care of them.

Yea u can wear em. I still have mine but dont wear em anymore cuz I wear my retros from 2002. But if you do decide to wear em, dont ball in em just casual wearbut be careful.

Def be very careful with them. I have two pairs of Royal Foamposites when they first dropped. One pair i wear on occasionally and the other pair literally isfalling apart. The glue that holds the carbon fiber on the side just ripped off. Kinda sucks that OG shoes will fall apart, but i guess that after years theglue will just not be as durable when they first come out. Worst comes to worst if something like that happens, just use super glue and glue it right back

I've seen a couple of pairs with soles falling off. The glue's integrity breaks down over time.

They are wearable but beware....the soles of my pair came apart because of the glue drying up but I just got them glued back. They are holding up pretty goodso far!

Yes but be careful.. The swooshes on my OG black w/ clear bottom fell off
indifferent.gif

Foams are a very sturdy shoe, you can definitely wear them. I guess the glue is a bit of an issue, so maybe a vnds pair would hold up better than a brand newone?

depends on how well you have stored them. i would stay away from anything 5-6 years DS, cause the glue turns weak and brittle.

This thread is useless with out pics.. Who is to say your foams are wearable or not when noone can see the use down or not done to them. I see plenty of peoplerocking ther pearls with no prob. everyday users at that.

I would say yess they are my Mans still got his pair and i have this old man that comes to my bakery and he wears pearl foams and midnite 16's lol

yes they're still wearable.just be careful with them if your walking somewhere far.

Rock em, if the sole falls off use shoo goo or take em to a shoe repair shop.

Back
Top Bottom