Are people outside of Chicago fortunate enough to know Pizza Puffs?

Pizza%20Puff.jpg

Can you say that you've lived a full life and experienced this magic? It might be the epitome of cheap trash but I swear, its almost inflation proof. I gota whole meal for $2.50 (fries, puff, AND a drink) yesterday around my aunts house.

PP-fs-image-200x89.gif

What you know about that?
pimp.gif

Def miss eating my pizza puffs...$2.50 will get u a pizza puff fries and a pop! U dam right! Stony Sub FTW! Dam yall makin a nig homesick, when I was in NYCthey had Beef Patties that came close to Pizza Puffs.

Originally Posted by kchildz1

Def miss eating my pizza puffs...$2.50 will get u a pizza puff fries and a pop! U dam right! Stony Sub FTW! Dam yall makin a nig homesick, when I was in NYC they had Beef Patties that came close to Pizza Puffs.

Listen at these people talking about Hot Pockets! They will never understand. Ain't nothin' like a pizza puff and fries (WITH mild sauce) and that bigignant %%! can of Arizona iced tea. Or if its really hood, that $.69 Faygo.
laugh.gif

CHICAGO, FTW!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

This is the first time I've ever heard of "pizza puffs". Are they good?

FanTASTIC. A deep fried heart attack? Sure... but do yourself a favor and go out smiling.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Dylishis

Def miss eating my pizza puffs...$2.50 will get u a pizza puff fries and a pop! U dam right! Stony Sub FTW! Dam yall makin a nig homesick, when I was in NYC they had Beef Patties that came close to Pizza Puffs.

Listen at these people talking about Hot Pockets! They will never understand. Ain't nothin' like a pizza puff and fries (WITH mild sauce) and that big ignant %%! can of Arizona iced tea. Or if its really hood, that $.69 Faygo Wildwood.
laugh.gif

CHICAGO, FTW!
pimp.gif

Fixed...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

This is the first time I've ever heard of "pizza puffs". Are they good?

FanTASTIC. A deep fried heart attack? Sure... but do yourself a favor and go out smiling.
smokin.gif

I would like to try some, but I live in Florida
frown.gif

let me get a pizza puff meal

"what you want on it and the fries"

let me get mild sauce hot sauce salt and pepper

"what kind of drink you want"

let me get that fruit punch wildwood

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Listen at these people talking about Hot Pockets! They will never understand. Ain't nothin' like a pizza puff and fries (WITH mild sauce) and that big ignant %%! can of Arizona iced tea. Or if its really hood, that $.69 Faygo Wildwood.
laugh.gif

CHICAGO, FTW!
pimp.gif

Fixed...
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dey don't know about italian beef in other cities neither! A italian beef dipped wit sweet and hot peppers ftw.

I haven't messed with Wildwood since I was a kid.
roll.gif
I've branchedout. I do the blue Faygo or... OHANA! I forgot about that stuff. I think it's the same thing though. The place around my aunt's house used to haveTahitian Treat.
frown.gif
I haven't seen that mess in a minute.

Also, I'm realizing that people in other cities don't appear to have any CD/DVD/Loose Squares men.
frown.gif
I don't know how people live such boringlives.

Also, I'm realizing that people in other cities don't appear to have any CD/DVD/Loose Squares men.
frown.gif
I don't know how people live such boring lives.
awww thats it i aint never moving wat the %%%# is really good

other cities don't appear to have any CD/DVD/Loose Squares men.
frown.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

I think everybody got bootleg CD DVD dudes...

But nobody...And I mean...NOBODY got the pack of socks/loose square/AA battery/Oils men like us.

NOBODY.

Back
Top Bottom