Are people outside of Chicago fortunate enough to know Pizza Puffs?

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

other cities don't appear to have any CD/DVD/Loose Squares men.
frown.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

I think everybody got bootleg CD DVD dudes...

But nobody...And I mean...NOBODY got the pack of socks/loose square/AA battery/Oils men like us.

NOBODY.

G are yall for gettin about the chew(sp?)man on the trains or the towel men on stony come on man i cant be in a city with out that

other cities don't appear to have any CD/DVD/Loose Squares men.
frown.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

I think everybody got bootleg CD DVD dudes...

But nobody...And I mean...NOBODY got the pack of socks/loose square/AA battery/Oils men like us.

NOBODY.

But the CD/DVD dudes in other areas? They're just not the same as our homegrown hustlers. I mean... Barrettes, towels, bottles ofwater...questionable Air Force Ones. ALL IN ONE MAN! They're just not it in other cities.

Do y'all ever ride the Red Line? Do you know that one crackhead lady that tells the same story every single day? "How y'all doing tonight, family?Now I'm not gonna bore you like I do... *proceed with the boring us*"

Please tell me somebody has seen that lady. No matter WHEN I ride, she's always there.
laugh.gif

O yea, How I forget about frooties?!?
roll.gif

laugh.gif
@ Questionable air force ones...

Speaking of, Nobody got our fake jordan man who work out of a van...
laugh.gif

Im a big time lurker but I had to post here.... Before I moved to Detroit my girl would come visit me in Chicago and her first line of duty as soon as shehit the city was get a pizza puff and fries with mild sauce. Since living in Detroit for the past yr and only going back home for the 4-5 times the past yr Isearched high and low and found that Gordon Food Service stores (GFS) sells them by the bundle for like $10 and my moms sends me a bottle of mild sauce fromthe candy warehouse off 73rd...all they have here in Detroit is nasty @*@ Coney Islands..lmao

92nd and Commerical at Attock Sub is my spot
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

OMG! The Frooties.
roll.gif

Speaking of Frooties...do they still have those "candy stores" (=some old lady selling candy and random food out of her living room?)
nerd.gif

^^^Stony Sub is my spot!

..but yea the fake Jordan man be in the Van in front of Taurus Flavor on 83th Stony all day!

Got them frooties , got them Big Bols ...

I be dying on the L . (buying 3 bags ...)

Oh yeah , that lady be on the train EVERYDAY ...

It also be that blind man that can see ...
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by bhall1283

Im a big time lurker but I had to post here.... Before I moved to Detroit my girl would come visit me in Chicago and her first line of duty as soon as she hit the city was get a pizza puff and fries with mild sauce. Since living in Detroit for the past yr and only going back home for the 4-5 times the past yr I searched high and low and found that Gordon Food Service stores (GFS) sells them by the bundle for like $10 and my moms sends me a bottle of mild sauce from the candy warehouse off 73rd...all they have here in Detroit is nasty @*@ Coney Islands..lmao

92nd and Commerical at Attock Sub is my spot
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I've been meaning to take a trip to the damn candy warehouse for YEARS! Every summer I want some of that snow-cone syrup.
laugh.gif
My god-mom goesin there a lot and she says it's a damn circus.
laugh.gif

Speaking of, Nobody got our fake jordan man who work out of a van...
laugh.gif
Oh yeah, and that just so happens to be the same man that will DELIVER your body oils to you.
roll.gif
My uncle told me he takes orders!That's hustling.

I love my city. SOMUCH.
laugh.gif

umm...so you're saying if I go buy a hot pocket right now...that I won't have the same sensation of a pizza puff???
eyes.gif

ducktales
tongue.gif

calzone> your stupid pizza puff. yeah i said it. looking like a hot pocket on steriods.

Oh yeah , that lady be on the train EVERYDAY ...

It also be that blind man that can see ... imageimage

You've seen her?!
roll.gif
Man, I swear when I mention her to random folks I wonder if she's a figment of my imagination. LMAO She's sofunny.

I've never seen the blind man though!
laugh.gif

Holy %%!# I used to eat these all the time when I lived in Canada
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom