Are rappers causing women to be more materialistic? vol. Just throw it in the bag.

Yeah rappers do blow these females heads up.

"Whatever happen to fallin in love with a _ with a bus pass? Just cuz you loved the _"
-Eddie Griffin

Originally Posted by ICUP

If your girl can't appreciate the 1 appetizer, 2 entree, and 1 dessert joint from Chili's for 20 bucks. Then drop that bird. If I aint got a coupon, then we aint going.
smokin.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Denzel- My man -Denzel

Chili's sucks. What happened to that joint? used to be good. Applebees has a similar promo and their burbon st steak is mighty tasty
pimp.gif

This video makes me wonder why BET banned this video. "All them things she got, she got from you"

This can go both ways. I know or know of plenty of men who mainly go for suga mammas. As for women who are golddiggers, well it just should show you theirmaterialistic ways and how vapid and shallow they are. Yet, quite a few men shower their materialistic needs because it makes them feel dominant and powerfulthat they can give money like that and buy love. In the end, it is all just empty. You cannot place such a value on possessive material things since itdiminishes as you realize it cannot fill the void of your unhappiness and insecurities. Money cannot buy love or happiness.

This is why I pursued a higher level of education, so I can establish myself and provide myself stability and security rather than depend on a man to be themain breadwinner of the household. With my higher level of learning I hope to be blessed with a good paying job so I can ensure I can take care of myself if Iam ever stranded. Sometimes, things in life don't go as planned and I can be left alone by the man, or maybe I have to leave the relationship, but at leastI know I will be able to stand on my own two feet, depending on no man, and no one else, but myself.

Goddamn, today, I am writing stories on here in posts.
laugh.gif
That is what having nothing to do at work does to me.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

This can go both ways. I know or know of plenty of men who mainly go for suga mammas. As for women who are golddiggers, well it just should show you their materialistic ways and how vapid and shallow they are. Yet, quite a few men shower their materialistic needs because it makes them feel dominant and powerful that they can give money like that and buy love. In the end, it is all just empty. You cannot place such a value on possessive material things since it diminishes as you realize it cannot fill the void of your unhappiness and insecurities. Money cannot buy love or happiness.

This is why I pursued a higher level of education, so I can establish myself and provide myself stability and security rather than depend on a man to be the main breadwinner of the household. With my higher level of learning I hope to be blessed with a good paying job so I can ensure I can take care of myself if I am ever stranded. Sometimes, things in life don't go as planned and I can be left alone by the man, or maybe I have to leave the relationship, but at least I know I will be able to stand on my own two feet, depending on no man, and no one else, but myself.
Looks like i found my sugar momma
glasses.gif

no...its not just rappers...you also have shows like the hills and now that damn Megan Wants to Marry a Millionaire, and all these reality shows featuringfamous people...

its not just females either...dudes who never heard of gucci in they life are in the mall with the gucci hat, belt, shoes, and that corny change purse...sotacky
sick.gif

I don't mean to sound all hero-esque...but it is kinda of up to us guys to change it. If we don't play into that easy ({}), then girls will realizethat it isn't the road to take. If we demand girls with substance, women with substance we shall get. Just real difficult cause the money-grubbing womendont care about anything but look and usually look FINE. Oh well...

It's not just rappers. High End Fashion is just glorified everywhere in pop culture right now. Most girls I know get it from Sex & the City andwhatever else "fashionista, city girl, poodle in purse" acts are out there right now.

$300 for a Gucci belt is not fashion, it's dumb. For $300 that joint better come with every single gadget Batman has on his belt, mase, batman shapedninja stars, all that. Maybe I'm cheap, and its probably because I stopped buying sneakers after seeing how much of a waste of money it is, but since theAqua's in 08, I aint throw nothing in the bag. My girl gets "throw it in the bag" gifts for birthdays, Christmas, valentines day, and ouranniversary. Aint no "just because" gifts coming from me.

$300 for a Gucci belt is not fashion, it's dumb. For $300 that joint better come with every single gadget Batman has on his belt, mase, batman shaped ninja stars, all that. Maybe I'm cheap, and its probably because I stopped buying sneakers after seeing how much of a waste of money it is, but since the Aqua's in 08, I aint throw nothing in the bag. My girl gets "throw it in the bag" gifts for birthdays, Christmas, valentines day, and our anniversary. Aint no "just because" gifts coming from me.

Originally Posted by eight2one

If your girl can't appreciate the 1 appetizer, 2 entree, and 1 dessert joint from Chili's for 20 bucks. Then drop that bird. If I aint got a coupon, then we aint going.
smokin.gif

roll.gif
.....my dad clowns me all the time for using a gift card to Mongolian bbq that HE GAVE ME on a first date......
pimp.gif
no shame in my game.....$5 goes a long way when your hitting the dollar menu.....naw really, i hate when women feel entitled...i also hate a chick that has more money that aint holding her own weight.
Check this out - http://forums.slickdeals....showthread.php?t=1485217

Hazeleyed Honey wrote:
This can go both ways. I know or know of plenty of men who mainly go for suga mammas. As for women who are golddiggers, well it just should show you their materialistic ways and how vapid and shallow they are. Yet, quite a few men shower their materialistic needs because it makes them feel dominant and powerful that they can give money like that and buy love. In the end, it is all just empty. You cannot place such a value on possessive material things since it diminishes as you realize it cannot fill the void of your unhappiness and insecurities. Money cannot buy love or happiness.

This is why I pursued a higher level of education, so I can establish myself and provide myself stability and security rather than depend on a man to be the main breadwinner of the household. With my higher level of learning I hope to be blessed with a good paying job so I can ensure I can take care of myself if I am ever stranded. Sometimes, things in life don't go as planned and I can be left alone by the man, or maybe I have to leave the relationship, but at least I know I will be able to stand on my own two feet, depending on no man, and no one else, but myself.

Goddamn, today, I am writing stories on here in posts.
laugh.gif
That is what having nothing to do at work does to me.
Go Head. Need more women like you around.

But I would like to know who taught you how to be self-sufficient? Was it something that your parents gave you or just something you picked up in theenviornment?

smokin.gif

Oh em gee! Haha I actuallu LOL'd
laugh.gif
. How about you fellas look for achic who got her own because most of my girls are like that and dropping money on us is not necessary but always welcomed. Birthdays, anniversaries, Christmasand other special occasions excluded!

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

$300 for a Gucci belt is not fashion, it's dumb. For $300 that joint better come with every single gadget Batman has on his belt, mase, batman shaped ninja stars, all that. Maybe I'm cheap, and its probably because I stopped buying sneakers after seeing how much of a waste of money it is, but since the Aqua's in 08, I aint throw nothing in the bag. My girl gets "throw it in the bag" gifts for birthdays, Christmas, valentines day, and our anniversary. Aint no "just because" gifts coming from me.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

It's all that _ T-Pain's fault. Ever since love with a stripper, trickin has been nationally accepted.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
I noticed the same thing. Trickin has never been cool.

boyfriend number two is another stupid song
smh.gif

and what makes it worst if you ask some chicks if they agree with what the songs actually says but agree it dumb but they still sing along to it
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

laugh.gif

it isn't because of rappers. no game no personality havin dudes been trickin since the good ol days.

I can't call it tho. I like chicks with jobs. moms and pops was both hustlers so that's what I expect out of a potential mate, not "just throw itin the bag" FOH...

They aren't living real lives and either are the women chasing them. Know what I mean? No women should be praised solely based on looks, unless you'rehaving sex. If a chick has nothing to offer me inside then whats the point? I've smashed a few girls like that and I'd rather be not smashing thenlaying down with a total moron for 20 minutes after.

Back
Top Bottom