Are rappers like Pac, Big L, Eazy E, and Biggie really considered great cuz of their talent?

and big l wasnt mistaken identity... didnt they shoot him cuz they couldnt find his brother?

Eazy E never was a rapper, he was business man. If it wasn't for him the west coast wouldn't be where they are today.

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

what's that Jada line? about "dead rappers gettin better promotion" I think most of these cats WOULD NOT be runnin the rap game right now like ppl say.

We gonna make it is a dope song and I distinctly remember that line because it's true, and to be honest I dont like any of those 3 much, Eazy-E was ahorrible lyricist, the only reason why I listen to him sometimes is because he's funny

Originally Posted by TW3EK

and big l wasnt mistaken identity... didnt they shoot him cuz they couldnt find his brother?

Some believe it was because of mistaken identity but most believe that he got killed because of his brother's debts.

Originally Posted by MastaAce718

Originally Posted by TW3EK

Some believe it was because of mistaken identity but most believe that he got killed because of his brother's debts.

Thats what I remember hearing around when it happened.

I wouldnt hold Eazy in the same category as the others. Them others will be considered great because of the lyrical talent. But Eazy more so for hisbussiness savvy. He had one of the first sucessful indie labels and put LA on the map for good.

Originally Posted by Mr Whomp Whomp

if it wasn't for these guys your favorite rapper probably wouldn't exist

unless if they are your favorite rappers.

Back
Top Bottom