Are Retro Xi concords coming out?

its pretty simple, just appply a light coat of seaglow-- on a bright sunny day- and doesnt need to be hot just bright, its actually preferable for it not to behot. i.e- ideal condition= super bright sun, no clouds, and cold - so sole seperation doesnt happen.

but to be perfectly honest, i did seaglow for about 30minutes, then the clouds came out and started to sprinkle (bay area)

imo seaglow is a little pricey but bottle lasts a long time. you only need 1-2 oz. per session. it works wonders!!

Originally Posted by hotbutter

its pretty simple, just appply a light coat of seaglow-- on a bright sunny day- and doesnt need to be hot just bright, its actually preferable for it not to be
hot. i.e- ideal condition= super bright sun, no clouds, and cold - so sole seperation doesnt happen.

but to be perfectly honest, i did seaglow for about 30minutes, then the clouds came out and started to sprinkle (bay area)

imo seaglow is a little pricey but bottle lasts a long time. you only need 1-2 oz. per session. it works wonders!!

If that is the case, Ill get to work once my Sea Glow comes in.

Originally Posted by less than heavenly

^^^ whoa. dude went off. but I don't think they're dropping. they came out about 3 years ago in the Original DMP.

That may have been the DMP's (with a gold jumpman) but it ain't the OG colorway tho...
even if it's not the CONCORDS, it sure as hell better be the COLUMBIA's.

NEVER BEEN RETRO'd!!!!

columbia or cg's???????? which do you prefer... tough one for me, never owned a pair of columbias... but cgs are rediculously scrumptous

I dont think da concords will come on x-mas of next year if they do i see these bein in october and seein the Playoff XIII come out on december of 2010 cuz uhave 2 think these are they only good retros possibily being a major sellout come next holiday season that has not been retroed yet, (imo).

I highly doubt any Jordan XI heat comes out in 2010. The only XI thats dropping in 2010 are these:

air-jordan-xi-11-25th-anniversary.jpg

Originally Posted by Trav T

^^Are those 25th anniversary silver ed samples with a jumpman?

Yea those are the 25 anniversary, but not sure if their fake or real cuz I just got them off google. Hopefully JB does decide to put the damn jumpman logo.

Originally Posted by coolnerd

I highly doubt any Jordan XI heat comes out in 2010. The only XI thats dropping in 2010 are these:

air-jordan-xi-11-25th-anniversary.jpg

man those look way better with the jumpman. the plain pair concept is not working for me.

Originally Posted by hotbutter

heres a pic of my pair (copped earlier this holiday break)

df91611430361e6166a7b3aaa87c647f8993cdf0.jpg

cant wait to seaglow them when thhe weather premits.....
pimp.gif
for all u ICE lovers ihighly recommend a seaglow purchase, worth every penny

I love ice and I keep all my V's real icey, but why would you want to seaglow those things? Those are crispy! Don't seaglow too much though man,soles will get ate up by that stuff eventually. I agree though, it does work wonders.

those concords are too icey these need to be retroed ASAP i only want 2 shoes in 2010 these and the white/cement 3

Originally Posted by Nermindee

is it the sun that makes the seaglow work or just heat?

its the UV rays from sunlight, nothing to do with heat. youd rather not have it too hot. seaglow actually easy and isimple, once youve done it a couple times,but be sure to do your research before youtry it. check the restoration threads

They prolly will release, I mean the game is not going to stop, they are releasing all these other retro kicks so why not Concords? It will prolly have thesame box as these space jams but prolly a white box who knows? Haha

Back
Top Bottom