Are Retro Xi concords coming out?

I don't like the mold either, but I will definitely bite the bullet for another pair. These are a must.

wow,,,i didnt think this thread will last more than 3 days.
now its 6 pages already LOL..

Originally Posted by moelest

wow,,,i didnt think this thread will last more than 3 days.
now its 6 pages already LOL..
I'm not surprised. Whenever I start a topic that has a good purpose, no one wants anything to do with it. A topic like this pops up and beforeyou know it it's 20 pages deep. Look, I just contributed to it..
smh.gif

From the what you have shared ....You seem like a douche in real life. If I saw you op, I would punch you right in the mouth.

there was a space jam shirt that hinted at the the space jame release.
ive heard that it is possible the same for concords.

Originally Posted by magneto621

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

He just wanted you to buy that shirt.

^ i dont think so buddy. stop trying to be a lil joker looking for laughs and e fame and post something useful. NT members like you are the reason why i hardly visit this forum now a days..smh

get an avatar and we "NT posters" might take you serious.

Originally Posted by facemafia

Originally Posted by magneto621

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

He just wanted you to buy that shirt.

^ i dont think so buddy. stop trying to be a lil joker looking for laughs and e fame and post something useful. NT members like you are the reason why i hardly visit this forum now a days..smh

get an avatar and we "NT posters" might take you serious.

lol didnt expect this thread to be going on still...

on other news..i went back to the store spoke to a younger dude and the manager and they let me cop 2 pairs of space jams size 11 and 9.5 early !!
eek.gif
pimp.gif

turns out they got them in stock and sellin early!!

I can tell you that Concord Football Cleats were supposed to be dropping in the next few seasons. Maybe it could be this upcoming Spring.. but I haven'teven checked into it.

Check the sig.. I need the help... Appreciate the support in advance.

Think about it...the guy said he described the shoes to the old man...
The old man clearly said no..these are coming out.

wouldn't yall think the old man knew what hes talking about? Clearly there are obvious differences between the shoes.

Ones black and blue,,the other White and Black.

Im pretty shore the old guy knew what he was talking about..
and plus JB is crazy and doesn't know what hes doing..most likely the Concords are dropping.

First the Space jams... secondly should be the Concords..that's just how it works.

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

dont think so bro i just got a list of all the jordans coming out this year and its a negative on those!

so are you going to post that list and the source or no?

he made no pitch for me to buy the shirt.

i asked him if hes getting space jam jordan 11's, and the dude was pretty old and foreign. so i said all black and blue jordan 11s just to be clear and specific. he said no, but then walked me over to the shirt to show me what kind of 11's they are expecting to recieve, which were the concords. he literally pointed to the shirt and said we are getting these. in no way shape or form was he trying to persaude me to buy the shirt...smh at some of you

Actually he was tryna sell you that shirt, didnt do a good enough job to sell it but he tried.

You people are so gullible. I am now contributing to a 7-page thread based on what? Somebody tell me what hard evidence has been posted that this claim haseven a shred of truth.

NT is too sensitive just about everybody is too sensitive here. WHatever happened to discussing things and keeping it chill.

Back
Top Bottom