Are rope bracelets becoming a new trend? Vol Early 90's Saved By the Bell swaggg

I'm about to get my 5th grade swag on and see if I can remember how to make these and sell them.
I remember the chicks in my class could do the Chinese staircase and all kinds of other patterns.

Back in '08 I wore hemp wick rope (tied 'em into bracelets) that were used to smoke kuda, they were good until I had to take 'em off 'cause I would burn them until only the bracelet was left.

Price is ridiculous for a piece of rope. The most expensive thing I ever wore on my wristband is that Livestrong band. I used to know a guy that wore a car freshener around his neck though so this news is not that big of a surprise.

I bought a few from UrbaOutfitters a few years back. Can't remember the last time I actually wore one.

ive been seening a lot of these in my hood. but its been mostly high school kids

Those Miansai bracelets are ridiculous. I think j. crew sells them too. Would never buy one.

I bought a few bracelets from Burkman Bros. but they sucked. They wear down quick and you can't even choose the colors. I complained to their twitter and they sent me some more for free but they sucked too.

this. i like bracelets. i like to just throw one or two on and not have to think about it, but the quality is so bad these days, stuff falls apart after a few showers. those BB joints got all washed out and hard.

Too funny... typical 20 year cycle tho. 70's were HUGE in the mid-to-late 90s. 90s poppin up again now... no surprise.

Retro Snapbacks and these should just die.

SNAP BRACELETS STOMP THESE! Rocked up to 4 at once on the playground (is where I spent most of my days) not a cutter, so my wrists kept their blood under the skin.

I saw one post saying $68 and I thought it was a typo.

I saw another post saying $68 and I thought I was high.

Then I went to their site and saw $68.

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom