Are the Columbia Xi suppossed to be like this? (pics included)

to be honest they look fake to me...the jumpman is pretty high and the spacing is really small...ive seen a lot of fakes in my days here in college too...id besuspicious

Originally Posted by Blue0230

They are fake. I will dispose of them for you.

Finally, i seen all yall saying they legit, there is no spacing, jumpman is also tilted to the side, how could yall say legit??

what are u talking about ???
11's are like that, those are legit cos

those are pretty beat tho

Originally Posted by Sick Kikz

Finally, i seen all yall saying they legit, there is no spacing, jumpman is also tilted to the side, how could yall say legit??

You don't get it do you.

Originally Posted by punisha15

Originally Posted by Sick Kikz

You don't get it do you.
Apparently not
laugh.gif
smh.gif

If you dont like them sell them.....anybody on niketalk that wear your size will buy them asap
laugh.gif

just looks rly worn out... mines is the same the spacing just srunk the more times i used it

it's funny how you all act like you know what shoe is legit and what shoe is fake.... even the orginal jordans that are made overseas will sometimes notlook perfect. Yoall need to relax and get a life. WOrrying about other people's shoes whether they are real or fake.
ohwell.gif
sad people

Back
Top Bottom