Are the Jordan xx low any good for ball? quick answers pleas

Theres a pair for a good price thats gonna end soon, so im just wondering how these are for comfort and performance?

Thanks all!

Theres a pair for a good price thats gonna end soon, so im just wondering how these are for comfort and performance?

Thanks all!

I have balled in the xx's but not in the lows. The ankle strap does absolutely nothing as far as support goes. I even went as far to cut them off with a knife because they were bothering me that much. Basically the lows would most likely have the same performance as the mids. They were really comfortable to ball in though. One of the lightest shoes I've ever worn. If you have wide feet though I would not recommend getting them.

I have balled in the xx's but not in the lows. The ankle strap does absolutely nothing as far as support goes. I even went as far to cut them off with a knife because they were bothering me that much. Basically the lows would most likely have the same performance as the mids. They were really comfortable to ball in though. One of the lightest shoes I've ever worn. If you have wide feet though I would not recommend getting them.

Back
Top Bottom