Are the NikeTalk detectives still around?

This page on Instagram is scamming old people who don’t know any better out of their money. She stole $300 from my uncles wife and never sent the merchandise which she thought was real. Blow her up for taking people’s money and not returning their calls/messages and not producing product. And on top of that all of the product is knockoff which she’s promoted as “consignment”.

Attachments

• C4592E27-5B2A-4C02-B2A9-85124FC4700F.jpeg
    C4592E27-5B2A-4C02-B2A9-85124FC4700F.jpeg
    204.5 KB · Views: 394
Depending on how she paid, shouldn't she be able to file a claim?

How did they pay? If it was PayPal you can report fraud and try to get your money back. If it was Zelle you can probably trace the person easily

I see they put cash app and Venmo as ways to pay. Only way to get your money back is if you paid with a credit card through those apps. They do a chargeback.

This ***** "moneyballa101" posted a couple hundred times in +13 years and now he want to call the NT detectives to get his own funds back, after getting finessed for some fake Gucci on instagram. :rofl:

Shame on you for trying to manipulate NT's emotions. Talkin about they robbing "old folk."

You gotta do better in not one, but two areas.

This ***** "moneyballa101" posted a couple hundred times in +13 years and now he want to call the NT detectives to get his own funds back, after getting finessed for some fake Gucci on instagram. :rofl:

Shame on you for trying to manipulate NT's emotions. Talkin about they robbing "old folk."

^the true detective here, close thread

I see y'all haven’t changed, I was waiting for these type of replies. Lol

Someone who basically hasn’t posted here regularly in years gets scammed and the first place they look for help is niketalk? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom