are the pearl foams house of hoops release?

mad.gif
I would like to see the fall of HoH.
mad.gif

the only foamposites I want out of all of them... and I live 5000 miles away.

Pics of these copper joints ?

Edit: I'm in NY so I can help a couple cats out. P.M. me to work it out.

maaan; pearls, royals AAANNDD coppers?! i need to this to be confirmed before i get super hype. if so, nike retro is on it! regardless, '09 is gon smash mypockets. this is too crazy..

oh & the 1s do look better than the pros but it's not that serious fareal. but i'm glad ppl sleepin' b/c of a lil check on the side. better forme..

if these do release on the 21st ONLY at HoH. any team posite member wanna help me get a pair? ill shoot you some bread for your trouble.

but damn nike what gives? DC, MD , VA been rockin foams hard since 97, no love on the pearl re-re-release? bammas

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

if these do release on the 21st ONLY at HoH. any team posite member wanna help me get a pair? ill shoot you some bread for your trouble.

but damn nike what gives? DC, MD , VA been rockin foams hard since 97, no love on the pearl re-re-release? bammas
we get hosed yet again on these HOH releases
smh.gif

hahahaha!!!! It really blows me that dudes will sleep on FOAMS jus because of a swoosh on the side... are these NOT one of the wettest foams?? AND they havethe clear sole??? Hmmmm.... FOAMS period are comfy as hell, best damn shoe ever made, and damn near indestructible!

All this BS, like sayin u not gonna buy a retro V b/c it doesnt have "Nike Air" on da back, like really? But ur lost, my gain....
wink.gif
grin.gif
pimp.gif

Pros, Ones or a mix.. idc, ill be coppin if i can get my hands on them......

Originally Posted by Dellibedaboss

hahahaha!!!! It really blows me that dudes will sleep on FOAMS jus because of a swoosh on the side... are these NOT one of the wettest foams?? AND they have the clear sole??? Hmmmm.... FOAMS period are comfy as hell, best damn shoe ever made, and damn near indestructible!

All this BS, like sayin u not gonna buy a retro V b/c it doesnt have "Nike Air" on da back, like really? But ur lost, my gain....
wink.gif
grin.gif
pimp.gif

Pros, Ones or a mix.. idc, ill be coppin if i can get my hands on them......
Agreed

Foams are copped with or with out the swoosh

Back
Top Bottom