Are the XVII's good to ball in?

17s?? yes. most deff comfy my friend. i love my OG white reds and used them for out door and indoor and held up very well. and im a small dude that likes to play guard. ankle support is great. comfort level is amazing. ill give them a 9 out of 10 to ball in :smile:

17s?? yes. most deff comfy my friend. i love my OG white reds and used them for out door and indoor and held up very well. and im a small dude that likes to play guard. ankle support is great. comfort level is amazing. ill give them a 9 out of 10 to ball in :smile:

Can't speak for CDPs.

OG mids, forefoot cushioning was pretty minimalist imo.

Heel firm, but not necessarily unconfortable.

Crazy midfoot support if you lace them up right.

The gaiter never made much difference to me.

Traction was fair, but rubber on OGs was pretty soft.

Play outdoors in them and they won't last long.

Overall, better performance than 15, 16, 18. Worse than 19.... and not quite as minimalist as 14.

Can't speak for CDPs.

Overall, better performance than 15, 16, 18. Worse than 19.... and not quite as minimalist as 14.

Can't speak for CDPs.

Can't speak for CDPs.

The cdp 17s are good to ball in....lockdown is butter, the heel is a bit stiff but I rarely notice since I try to stay on my toes....the forefoot on mine is still holding up after almost 3 years of wear and 1 of hooping....

8.5/10
Good, def one of the better Sig Js

The cdp 17s are good to ball in....lockdown is butter, the heel is a bit stiff but I rarely notice since I try to stay on my toes....the forefoot on mine is still holding up after almost 3 years of wear and 1 of hooping....

8.5/10

8.5/10

8.5/10

very good.  great basic design, lockdown is great along with the midfoot and ankle support.  the cdps are ok but def wont last as long

very good.  great basic design, lockdown is great along with the midfoot and ankle support.  the cdps are ok but def wont last as long

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

The cdp 17s are good to ball in....lockdown is butter,

Now that you mention it, heel was super stiff on my OGs. I literally had to bend them to stop the chafing.

Back
Top Bottom